Profile for Anthony Scoggins > Reviews

Content by Anthony Scoggins

Anthony Scoggins

2 Potassium Alum Crystal Deodorant Stones, total weight 100g, Deodorize Sensitive Skin or Shavers Styptic

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent little miracle stone, 28 Jan. 2014
I've tried every lotion and potion you can think of over the years to cure my shaving rash so I was a little dubious about this little miracle stone, but the thing worked after just ONE shave. I've now had more wet shaves in 3 weeks than I've had in the last 5 years. Pretty good deodorant too! I've recommended this to everyone I know.
31/1/2015
A year after I bought them and they're still going strong. I got two stones and use the big one every day and the small one stays in my gym bag (and gets plenty of use too) and judging by how much is still left I can see me getting AT LEAST another years use out of them (Yes really) I would honestly call this a bargain even if it were twice the price. And still no shaving rash!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 5:49 PM GMT

Saddle Sore
Saddle Sore

4.0 out of 5 stars All cyclists go to heaven, 24 July 2013
This review is from: Saddle Sore (Kindle Edition)
A very good read, I've found myself swinging between laughing out loud at tales of the ridiculous to nodding sagely and muttering "been there" at tales of riding into headwinds and wishing for respite for mind body and arse. Would recommend to anyone who's ever spent time in the saddle.