Profile for laura > Reviews

Content by laura

laura

Page: 1 | 2
Eco Heed Japanese Matcha Green Tea Powder - USDA & JAS Certified Organic - Superior Culinary Grade - Natural Energy & Focus Booster Packed With Antioxidants. Matcha Tea For Mixing In Lattes, Smoothies & Cooking Recipes (30g)

1.0 out of 5 stars I ordered superior culinary grade but received middle grade, 23 Jun. 2016
Just received this. I ordered superior culinary grade but received middle grade? Not sure how much of a difference that makes, but I'm not happy about it. Also, no instructions included.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 23, 2016 9:19 PM BST

Womens Halter Floral Retro Vintage Bridesmaid Dress XL
Womens Halter Floral Retro Vintage Bridesmaid Dress XL
Offered by Belle Poque Clothing

2.0 out of 5 stars Wonky hem, 11 May 2016
Everything is lovely except the wonky hem.

YouTube
YouTube

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 May 2016
This review is from: YouTube (App)
Video and audio won't sync. It's definitely the app because it does it whether I'm casting or just using the app. Today has totally stopped working mid stream and it's nothing to with Internet connection. Very annoyed because I used to used my now TV box to watch youtube without any of these problems, but I got rid of the now tv box when fire got this app.

Schwarzkopf Live XXL Ultra Brights 91 Raspberry Rebel Semi Permanent Hair Colour
Offered by Top Ranking

5.0 out of 5 stars Coloured ALL my hair., 10 Oct. 2015
You have to leave it on a lot longer, but it does cover grey! It also gave a slight pink tint to my very dark hair and went bright pink on the bleached bits. Washed out quicker from the darker (naturally dark, untreated hair). I like that it's a ready mixed tube, so you can use it more than once.

The Used (U.S. Version) [Explicit]
The Used (U.S. Version) [Explicit]

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 3 Oct. 2015
Awesome! If you feel down, just stick this on - it'll make you feel better :)

Amazing Health Black Unscented Microwave Wheat Bag
Amazing Health Black Unscented Microwave Wheat Bag

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me, 4 May 2015
Really helped when the glands in my neck were swollen. The smell can get a bit annoying, so I'd probably try a scented one if I bought another. Quick and easy to use and stays warm for a reasonable amount of time.

STV Player
STV Player

3.0 out of 5 stars Unfortunate lack of soaps, 4 May 2015
This review is from: STV Player (App)
I heard that this was the Scottish version of ITV or something, so I was hoping I could watch Corrie and Emmerdale on it. Alas, there is nothing of any interest to me. Sob! I think maybe it works better if you live further north or something?

Toasty Fireplace
Toasty Fireplace

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it's supposed to :), 4 May 2015
This review is from: Toasty Fireplace (App)
Impress your friends, confuse the dog (doesn't work on cats - they're too clever). If you ever want to pretend your TV is a fireplace, this is the app for you!

Crossy Road
Crossy Road

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Crossy Road (App)
Very addictive!

Fire TV Stick
Fire TV Stick

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 19 April 2015
This review is from: Fire TV Stick (Electronics)
would be better with itv and channel 4.

Page: 1 | 2