Profile for Sozzy > Reviews

Off The Leash: The Secret Life of Dogs
Off The Leash: The Secret Life of Dogs
by Rupert Fawcett

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!!!, 30 Oct. 2013
Having been a follower on Facebook of "Off the Leash", I decided to treat myself to a copy of the book. It is absolutely brilliant - I haven't laughed so much in ages. If you have ever owned a dog, you must buy this book as it is so true to life.

Strangers & Pilgrims
Strangers & Pilgrims
by Vivienne Tuffnell

5.0 out of 5 stars A definite must-read!, 4 Aug. 2010
This review is from: Strangers & Pilgrims (Paperback)
I bought this book several months ago but hadn't got around to reading it. However, once I picked it up I couldn't put it down!! Vivienne has quite a unique narrative style which I found very refreshing. Her descriptions of the characters' surroundings are so detailed, it's as if you are there with them too.You literally experience what each character is going through and I found myself empathising with them all and their suffering. Without giving the game away there is an unexpected twist at the end of the story too! I would love to know what happens to the characters after their voyage of discovery.......