Profile for Baby Bloomer 1 > Reviews

Unicorn Pull Pinata
Unicorn Pull Pinata
Offered by hollywood nites

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Unicorn Piñata, 21 Dec 2012
This review is from: Unicorn Pull Pinata (Toy)
We bought this for our daughters Christening as we wanted to keep all of the children entertained. It was a fantastic idea as they all loved it (girls and boys)! One child had an intolerance to dairy so we bought some Moo Free chocolate bars and Choices chocolate buttons which fitted perfectly inside. We managed to get a whole tin of Cadbury Miniature Hereos in the Pinata too! We did not purchase a Piñata stick because we didn't like the potential for the children to injure themselves or each other so the pull cord mechanism was the perfect solution and worked fantastically well. Nearly all of the children had a go before the correct string was found to release the chocolates. We hung the Pinata on the washing line in the garden and put a large picnic blanket underneath, the kids soon dived in to grab the chocolate. Great party game, will be buying another soon.

Halilit Animal Jingle Bells (Single Supplied)
Halilit Animal Jingle Bells (Single Supplied)
Offered by MMP Living

5.0 out of 5 stars Jolly Jingle, 21 Dec 2012
This musical instrument is truly lovely. My daughter enjoys holding it herself, shaking it to make the jingle bell sound and she also bites down on the metal as it is cool and soothes her gums. I always supervise her when she is using the instrument, we have had it for a few weeks now and have never had any problems. The sound is very Christmassy and as such, would make a perfect gift. We like to shake the jingle bells along to the jingle bells song, it really does make you feel very festive! We love all of the Halilit instruments and toys, they are the best you can buy.

THREE PACKS of Bepanthen Ointment x 100g
THREE PACKS of Bepanthen Ointment x 100g
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Ointment, 21 Dec 2012
My daughter had a mild case of nappy rash when she was a few weeks old. We tried Metanium and Bepanthen. Metanium was just awful, it was bright yellow and stained pretty much anything it came into contact with including our daughters clothes!! It was difficult to get off her skin once it had been applied. Bepanthen was completely different, it is water based so much easier and nicer to use. I have used it as a preventative barrier cream with great success, never had nappy rash again! I have even used this stuff on my face and lips and it has helped my skin to recover as I have sensitive skin. Wholeheartedly recommend this.

Choc Buttons - Choices Dairy Free Milk Chocolate Alternative CELTIC 25g
Choc Buttons - Choices Dairy Free Milk Chocolate Alternative CELTIC 25g
Offered by Healthy Goodies

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Dairy Free Chocolate Buttons, 21 Dec 2012
Bought these for a family member who has a dairy allergy. We did a Piñata at our daughters christening and didn't want the child to feel left out. The chocolate bars fitted perfectly inside the Piñata and the child was very grateful and enjoyed eating them.

Mini Moos Hammys Original
Mini Moos Hammys Original

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect chocolate, 21 Dec 2012
This review is from: Mini Moos Hammys Original (Misc.)

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Exciting, Engaging Xylophone, 21 Dec 2012
This is a truly lovely xylophone. My daughter is eight months old and enjoys trying to play it with the mallet included and likes to listen to me play tunes on it. I have thoroughly enjoyed using the little song book included to learn and play some songs - it took me back to my primary school days when I used to play the glockenspiel. the xylophone is very well designed and even though it is for 12 months + my daughter has played with it without any problems. The plastic casing ensures that she doesn't get her fingers caught. The xylophone bars are made of metal and sound lovely when played with the mallet, which clips underneath the xylophone when it is not in use - perfect storage solution. I wholeheartedly recommend this. We have pretty much all of the Hallilit musical instruments, they are the best you can buy, exceptionally well made etc.

Sophie the Giraffe Multi-Textured Rattle
Sophie the Giraffe Multi-Textured Rattle
Offered by TOPJOUETS

4.0 out of 5 stars Texture Terrific Rattle, 5 Dec 2012
I bought this in July. My daughter has Sophie the Giraffe along with the smaller version with the two rings (best of all), the teddy teether and the teething cubes - all are fantastic for a teething baby. This is my daughter's favourite rattle, she has quite a few but is always drawn to this one. It was always in the change bag whenever we went out anywhere. It has entertained her whilst we have been in the car etc. The multi textured surfaces are very good and I believe they have helped my little girl cut her teeth. She is now eight months and has eight teeth. The rattle has withstood lots of bangs, knocks, drops and bites and remains in tact. I definately believe in teething toys easing a baby's teething pain. I would recommend this one, the only issue I have with it is that the colouring on Sophie the Giraffe's face has faded a bit.

Lamaze Soft Stacking Ball
Lamaze Soft Stacking Ball
Offered by BabyToys4you

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Stacker, 31 Oct 2012
I wanted to buy my daughter a stacking toy but I didn't want a run of the mill traditional style plastic one. I happened to see this on Amazon and thought it looked great. It is a superb stacker toy. My daughter loves it! It is very soft and she likes to play with the rings and the middle section which has a bell inside it that makes a nice tinkling sound. When the stacker is fully built it also doubles as a nice soft play ball that can be rolled along the floor or thrown and caught. The little pieces of ribbon on the blue ring also add an interesting aspect to the toy. I am very pleased with it and would highly recommend it!

Halilit Baby Maraca MP366
Halilit Baby Maraca MP366
Offered by Emjays Webstore LTD

5.0 out of 5 stars Marvellous Maraca!, 31 Oct 2012
This review is from: Halilit Baby Maraca MP366 (Toy)
I purchased one of the baby maracas for my daughter as they always have them at the play groups that we go to. She is always drawn to them and enjoys shaking them independently. The design is perfect for little hands! The maraca makes a lovely noise and is safe despite being bashed about. The colours are vibrant and interesting, the little beads inside capture a child's attention and as it is a musical instrument it has the added bonus of introducing children to the idea of making music and creating beats very early on. The seller was excellent, responded quickly to my queries, very professional, highly recommended. Really lovely little item. Nice stocking filler!!

Christening Pram Shoes Personalised Girls - Ivory or White Eleanor
Christening Pram Shoes Personalised Girls - Ivory or White Eleanor
Offered by Love This Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Personalised Christening Shoes!, 8 Oct 2012
Everything was absolutely excellent! The shoes are exactly as described & so much more, so beautiful! I ordered the shoes for our daughter's Christening & they fit perfectly. It was as if the seller had measured her feet! I messaged the seller and she responded very quickly and courteously. Delivery was perfect. I ended up having to order these shoes a few days before the Christening but the seller was able to expedite my order and ensure I received the shoes before the Christening. I cannot praise or recommend this seller highly enough. She was wonderful - how all sellers should be! Everyone loved the shoes and asked me where I had them from. They really are something that we and our daughter will cherish forever as they are incredibly well made and unique. You will not find better shoes than this - trust me, I spent hours looking! In my opinion the shoes are worth a lot more than the seller is charging! My mom has even taken them into work today to show her colleagues as they all wanted to see them!! Love them and highly recommend to all! Thank you! You really did help make our daughter's Christening special!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4