Profile for Emerald girl > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Aigle Womens Brilliantine Ruby Hunting Boots 7 UK, 41 EU
Aigle Womens Brilliantine Ruby Hunting Boots 7 UK, 41 EU
Price: 34.56

3.0 out of 5 stars I really like these boots - shame the calves are a bit tight for me, 11 Jun 2014
These boots look great, the styling is sleek and the colour is fab. They arrived in a nice smart and well-packaged box, and have a nice firm sole too with good grip. Sadly, for my calves (which are on the sporty side - I'll add a measurement when I find a tape measure) they're just too snug to be worn with any clothing underneath, and as I wanted them to wear over jeans in the garden - they just don't work for me. I would have returned them to the seller but I'm based overseas and they arrived when I was back home for Easter holidays, so I missed the returns deadline :( Looking for a local buyer now.

Thermos Thermocafe 0.45 Litre Desktop Mug, Blue
Thermos Thermocafe 0.45 Litre Desktop Mug, Blue
Offered by S&S images
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great colour, practical solution to those cups of tea that go cold, 11 Jun 2014
this travel mug is actually perfect for the desk top at work; it looks and feels like a proper mug, holds a decent amount of tea too. And it saves all those cups of tea that go cold when your boss calls you away from your desk before you've had a chance to drink it!

X-Men And The Wolverine Adamantium Collection [DVD]
X-Men And The Wolverine Adamantium Collection [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Reynolds
Price: 26.45

5.0 out of 5 stars Top box set - gripping viewing!, 11 Jun 2014
if you are an X-men fan then you should get this great new box set; and watch them all, in sequence before the latest release of the new X-men film!! Great packaging, snazzy presentation in slimline cases so the set doesn't take up too much space on your shelves. A must for film buffs

NPW Crazy Frog Fun Shower Cap
NPW Crazy Frog Fun Shower Cap
Price: 4.50

4.0 out of 5 stars Crazy frog fun shower cap, 11 Jun 2014
I haven't actually opened this up as it is a gift for a friend who loves wacky shower caps, so this fits the bill perfectly! There are quite a few varieties to chose from, but I say, why limit yourself (or your friends) to just one? Try a few!!

Rules for Reverends
Rules for Reverends
by Jeremy Fletcher
Price: 5.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Quirky and fun - perfect present, 11 Jun 2014
This review is from: Rules for Reverends (Paperback)
Just what's needed, a little joke book that raisesa smile about the most difficult and serious job in the world! The life of a Reverend / Padre / Chaplain / Minister / Priest - whatever you chose to call it - is not an easy one but this little book has many funny comments and quips to cheer even the most morose of ministers!

Top gift; highly recommended for anyone with any experience of 'church' but particularly the traditional flavour!

2 Pairs of Thick Cotton Coolmax walking Socks cushioned foot
2 Pairs of Thick Cotton Coolmax walking Socks cushioned foot
Offered by W Brewin & Co Ltd
Price: 5.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfy cosy and smart-looking!, 11 Jun 2014
These socks were a real surprise - they arrived swiftly and as soon as I opened them i wanted to put them on! They were softer than all the other socks of a similar nature I'd tried previously to wear under my work boots, and they were so comfy I've worn both pairs in the first 2 days. I'm going to order some more!

Bundle Monster Womens Fashion Classy Envelope Evening Patent Croc Skin Embossed Clutch Hand Bag Purse, SLEEK RED
Offered by ConquerNow
Price: 12.99

5.0 out of 5 stars sexy summer bag, 11 Sep 2013
I loved this bag the moment I opened the box - it is highly polished, sleek, lightweight to carry and can hold a surprising amount of stuff!

i wore it with a red & white outfit for a wedding and it looked fab!

Toms Classic Rope Espradrilles University Navy Blue 8 UK
Toms Classic Rope Espradrilles University Navy Blue 8 UK
Offered by Foot Factory
Price: Click here to see our price

4.0 out of 5 stars cool summer shoes - make sure you order the correct size, 11 Sep 2013
I ordered these to replace my TOMS freetown canvas navy shoes, which I couldn't find online anywhere. These were fine, just not as slip-on comfy as my previous pair, so that's why only 4 stars.
colour, style, - all OK. They were a size too big as I ordered size 8, which I got confused between the UK sizes and TOMS sizes - so make sure you know exactly which UK size you are ordering (it's not the same as inside the shoe)

Sony Xperia Z TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black
Sony Xperia Z TPU Gel Skin Case / Cover - Smoke Black
Offered by ClickJunkie
Price: 1.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Sleek cover for Xperia Z phone, 29 Aug 2013
Nothing extraordinary here - simply a good product that does what you bought it for. Totally satisfied but there's not much more to say.

London 2012 Olympic Games  [DVD]
London 2012 Olympic Games [DVD]
Dvd ~ Danny Boyle
Offered by plusnoise
Price: 5.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic DVD!, 29 Aug 2013
I am so pleased I bought this - I love this DVD - it reminds me of all the best parts from London 2012!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4