Profile for DMJA > Reviews

Content by DMJA

DMJA

Page: 1 | 2
Tiger Balm - Tiger Muscle Rub - 2 Oz.
Tiger Balm - Tiger Muscle Rub - 2 Oz.
Offered by Vitamin Chaps

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous pain reliever, 16 Nov 2013
this cream takes the strength of Tiger Balm to a whole new level. It is particularly good for back aches and starts to work almost immediately. The smell is not too overpowering and the cream rubs in clear so no risk of staining as can be the case for the original balm.

Healthy Hounds Scottish salmon oil for dogs and cats 2500ml with pump
Healthy Hounds Scottish salmon oil for dogs and cats 2500ml with pump
Offered by everyCasa Europe

5.0 out of 5 stars great treatment for healthy dog, 16 Nov 2013
This oil is a great addition to a regime to help my 12 year old shepherd - It was recommended by our vet to help ease some of the pain of arthritic hips and seems to be doing the job. I put about 5 pumps on each meal and my dog seems to enjoy the taste!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2014 1:37 PM BST

Tisserand Eucalyptus Organic Essential Oil 9 ml
Tisserand Eucalyptus Organic Essential Oil 9 ml

5.0 out of 5 stars Great brand of oil, 14 Oct 2013
This is my favourite brand of essential oil. I find the aroma's most true to nature. This eucalyptus in particular has a wonderful woody under note which is often missing in other brands. Great for using round the home as an air freshner and cleanser.

Melissa & Doug Rubber Duck (Assorted Colours)
Melissa & Doug Rubber Duck (Assorted Colours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant present, 14 Oct 2013
This is a great idea for kids of all ages. I first bought one for my 3 year old who loved decorating it and then using it in the bath. Since then I have stocked up for friends with this - suits a wide age range and is great to give something that can be personalised. My only comment to those who do not like holes in the bottom of bathroom toys (makes for ideal bacteria breeding ground) I actually super-glued a small gemstone over the hole and it has kept the duck clean and in the bath for well over a year!

Crayola Mess Free Color Wonder Disney Princess Markers & Coloring Pad
Crayola Mess Free Color Wonder Disney Princess Markers & Coloring Pad
Offered by K Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Really are a 'wonder' gift, 14 Oct 2013
These books are just fabulous. The ideal answer for traveling as there is no risk of colours ending up where they shouldn't. I have bought a number of different versions of this book over the last year - in some cases they seem to be a bit tight with the number of pages included - but my 4 year old daughter gets such pleasure from them I just keep stocking up.

HQ POWER DISCO PARTY BUBBLE MACHINE 25W - Large 1 litre capacity resevoir (Mains operated) - Silver
Offered by MastroDeals

5.0 out of 5 stars So far so good!, 14 Oct 2013
Was concerned with the number of mixed review for bubble machines so took a gamble getting this HQ version for my daughters party. It arrived promptly. Seems to work fine with a homemade bubble solution and projects the bubbles a good upwards distance. I am very please with the results so far and am looking forward to many bubbly hours of fun ahead.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 1, 2014 3:35 PM BST

Coconoil - Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 460g
Coconoil - Organic Virgin Coconut Oil - 460g
Offered by Blue Herbs

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coconut oil, 14 Oct 2013
This is a really good quality coconut oil. We have been using it for cooking and it lends a fabulous flavour to most asian dishes. I also use it as a weekly hair treatment for the whole family. A really lovely smell as well - other brands I have tried didn't have such a good aroma.

Kisstory
Kisstory

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Kisstory!!, 14 Oct 2013
This review is from: Kisstory (Audio CD)
I am a big fan of the old school dance music so was looking forward to this release. It hasnt disappointed - a great trip down memory lane and some happy tunes!

Olay Complete Care Everyday Sunshine Face Fluid Light - 50 ml
Olay Complete Care Everyday Sunshine Face Fluid Light - 50 ml
Offered by KrazyGirlCosmetics

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sun touch up, 14 Oct 2013
I use this during the winter to stop from looking too peaky - good cream with a light 'sun kissed' look plus all the benefits of an Olay cream

A051 6"/15 cm SOLID COLOUR CASTLE BUCKET (Colours vary) no Spade Sandcastle
A051 6"/15 cm SOLID COLOUR CASTLE BUCKET (Colours vary) no Spade Sandcastle
Offered by Over-The-Moon

5.0 out of 5 stars good fun bucket, 14 Oct 2013
I actually ordered this to make a jelly cake with - but I think it will get great use next summer as well!

Page: 1 | 2