Profile for Kirsty S Watkinson > Reviews

Content by Kirsty S Watkinson

Kirsty S Watkinson

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely perfect!, 29 July 2013
I have been looking all over for a light for my Kindle Touch 3G and the Kandle not only seemed reasonably priced but more practical than other models. And it is. Clips on easily gives an even bright light across the whole of the page and I didn't find it obscured the first few lines of text, just don't push it down too far. It was perfect for our camping holiday. You can't clip it to the kindle when it's in a case but that didn't bother me at all. Can highly recommend thus little gadget!

Night Play (Dark-Hunter Novels)
Night Play (Dark-Hunter Novels)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon
Edition: Mass Market Paperback

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 2 Aug 2004
This latest instalment of the Dark Hunter series has to be one of my favourites and considering the outstanding quality of the others this is very high praise. The series so far has put a new spin on vampires and this one puts a whole new spin on werewolves mixed with Greek mythology. If mythology had been this hot at school I would have paid more attention. Vane and Bride are wonderful lead characters and I am desperate to find out more about Valerius and Fury.
I only have one complaint, Sherri doesn't put these out quick enough and I have to wait for the next one!