Profile for podge > Reviews

1 x Lisa Parker Wolf Lying by Lake design - bone china mug in presentation box
Offered by The Path of Life
Price: 5.60

4.0 out of 5 stars Very nice, 16 Mar 2014
Very nice mug . Picture quality isn't quite like the picture shown . Although there's no picture pixelation & clarity is perfect , I think the colour just isn't quite as bold . It is bone china & is a very nice addition to either a collection or for use . It came in a nicely presented gift box which was free with the purchase of this mug . Price is brilliant for this bone china mug & it's presentation boxed & unboxed is almost flawless . Only 4 stars as I find the colour isn't the same as pictured I believe . Overall certainly worth buying .

Lisa Parker Wolf Head Mug - Boxed Mug
Lisa Parker Wolf Head Mug - Boxed Mug
Offered by Care Online
Price: 4.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Mug, 16 Mar 2014
Nice mug , picture quality is rather good but not quite how it looks in the picture . Saying that the picture Is clear & still quite eye catching . Came in a very nice gift box which was also included in purchasing the mug . The bone china is a very nice addition to this mug . For the price you really can't go wrong !

Powerballin'
Powerballin'
Offered by best_value_entertainment
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Blast, 24 Feb 2014
This review is from: Powerballin' (Audio CD)
Old tunes , he's probably 90 with a chain hanging off his zimmer next to his plane but what a blast from the past

In The City [Australian Import]
In The City [Australian Import]
Offered by Fulfillment Express
Price: 5.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Bought, 24 Feb 2014
Got it a while back it's alright decent songs he's not my cuppa but who I bought it for loved it

Lil Wayne - Smoking - 051 - White T-Shirt (Large)
Lil Wayne - Smoking - 051 - White T-Shirt (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Look, 24 Feb 2014
Lots of compliments on t shirt , looks great picture does fade but worth the buy in my opinion .

Nicki Minaj GQ - YMCMB - White T-Shirt (Small)
Nicki Minaj GQ - YMCMB - White T-Shirt (Small)

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice, 24 Feb 2014
Looks good , great quality picture , t shirt quality is nice too , picture does fade but worth it for the compliments

Lil Wayne - Face - YMCMB 049 - Grey Jumper (Large)
Lil Wayne - Face - YMCMB 049 - Grey Jumper (Large)

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool, 24 Feb 2014
Got lots of comments on this jumper , picture quality was great does fade after a few washes but worth it in my opinion .

JUICE BOX Juicy Scented Earphones Headphone
JUICE BOX Juicy Scented Earphones Headphone
Offered by DJdepot
Price: 9.90

4.0 out of 5 stars No idea, 24 Feb 2014
Only now seen this not sure when I order it or even who it was for so this review is pointless :D

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Works miracles, 24 Feb 2014
Honestly I sweat a lot .hot , cold , sitting , walking I think you get the picture . This annoyed me because I had to change t shirts regularly in one day . I'm not obese either & I don't do sports , I think my sweating is more of an anxiety thing . Put this on the night before ( ONLY SMALL AMOUNT OR PITS WILL BURN LIKE A FRYING PAN ) next day barly even sweated other than when I was supposed to , even when I did I didn't sweat much ! Over all success :D

The Original Retro Sweets Candy Gift Box from Dandy Candy - The Perfect Gift For Everyone: Includes Over 100 Retro Sweets From Your Childhood Memories
Offered by Dandy Candy
Price: 8.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 24 Feb 2014
Enough sweets , good quality very nicely presented et again by dandy candy I always by from them when ever I want good quality sweets . Looks so good if it's a present no need to wrap it .

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10