Shop now Shop now  Up to 70% Off Fashion  Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Shop now Shop now Shop now
Profile for SadPuss > Reviews

Content by SadPuss

SadPuss

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Wrapped In Red (Deluxe Version)
Wrapped In Red (Deluxe Version)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wrapped in Red is a must, 7 Oct. 2015
Loved This, Love the songs, i am a big fan anyway but yes i would most definately recommend this to anyone

Whizzy Wheel Pinstripe Rubber Eraser Wheel Pad - Car Decal and Sticker removal tool kit to Remove Decals in Minutes
Offered by Whizzy Wheel-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Bloody Brilliant!!!!!, 7 Oct. 2015
Absolutely Fantastic Gadget! I bought this for Hubby, he had bought a car with decals already on and rather than take the old ones off and apply new ones he decided to try and cover the originals... The result was a bloody mess. I had looked on eBay and you tube to see what was available, and many were saying to use a hair dryer or hot air gun.
Having spent nearly a day with the hair dryer pulling off minute pieces of decal stripes I decided there had to be something else.
I simply Googled for an answer and up popped "Whizzy Wheel"
As always, I read the watched the tutorial, was slightly impressed and then read reviews....
Now I know that sometimes the reviews on anything can either be the truth or a damn right lie and so I read with an open mind.

Having showed other half my brilliant find he said ok it was worth a try.
I was more worried about the paint on the car than losing the amount of money this gadget was going to cost!
Well, I bought, it arrived and we tried....
Whizzy Wheel, I cannot thank you enough. This is absolutely the dogs gonads!!!!!!!
Did exactly what it is supposed to do. Off came the decals, no problem, so easy to use and my biggest congratulations to you goes to the fact this little gem DOES NOT ruin the paintwork at all! Thank you so much. Hubby is so impressed hes buying more from you!!!!
So to whoever reads my review. This is the real deal.
Would I buy again, YES, do I recommend this product Hell yes with a big fat H!

Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 15, 2016 8:03 PM GMT

The Whole Story
The Whole Story

5.0 out of 5 stars Kate at her Best, 12 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Whole Story (Audio CD)
I bought this for my Hubby as he is a bigger fan of Kate than me. And i must say this was a fantastic CD, it had all the old favorites on it and even a couple i had forgotten about. Great value for money very speedy delivery too.
Any Kate Bush fans out there this is an absoulute must to have in your collection.

VonShef - Icing and Biscuit Cookie Set / Biscuit Press - Stainless Steel with 8 Piping Nozzles and 13 Biscuit Discs

5.0 out of 5 stars Designer Habitat?, Designer biscuits more like..., 12 Feb. 2013
I absolutely love this gadget. I suffer from arthritis in my hands and therefore with the conventional bags that you have to "squeeze" I struggled, but with this baby? Wow!. it is so easy to use, even men who are used to grouting can use this ....
It comes with all the attachments, icing is now a piece of cake, pardon the pun. It is easy to clean too and no where near as messy as the bags.
Bad points? NONE!
Grab yourself a bargain and a gadget you will wonder how you ever managed to be without it in the first place.....

Compact Digital Multitester With Diode And Hfe Test
Compact Digital Multitester With Diode And Hfe Test
Offered by PoundMax

5.0 out of 5 stars best purchase ever!, 7 Jan. 2013
bought for other half. it has proved invaluable!!!
great price and speedy delivery would recommend to anyone. but one! trust me you will always need and use a multi reader!!!

I Need A Dollar (Acoustic)
I Need A Dollar (Acoustic)

4.0 out of 5 stars free, 7 Jan. 2013
Not really my kind of music but liked it once heard. I would not have purchased the album but would have bought
the whole album but would have bought individual tracks

Eforcity brand UK Travel Charger for Nintendo DS Lite
Eforcity brand UK Travel Charger for Nintendo DS Lite
Offered by konsolenkost

5.0 out of 5 stars at last, 7 Jan. 2013
i lost my original charger and now i got this i have spent many an hour playing the games...great value would recommend

Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Mechanics 1
Edexcel AS and A Level Modular Mathematics - Mechanics 1
by Keith Pledger

5.0 out of 5 stars heads down!, 7 Jan. 2013
purchased this for son. it has came in very handy and was extremely helpful to my son. would recommend to anyone, great value too

Silicon Chocolate Moulds 24/Pack
Silicon Chocolate Moulds 24/Pack
Offered by MyBlueCloudShop

5.0 out of 5 stars bake away, 7 Jan. 2013
bought this for my son who just loves cooking and baking...they have been used time and time again, still in
perfect shape. would recommend this product to anyone and everyone.

Talkin' That
Talkin' That

5.0 out of 5 stars free, 7 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Talkin' That (MP3 Download)
the whole album but would have bought individual tracks