Profile for Null Unit > Reviews

Content by Null Unit

Null Unit (England)
(VINE VOICE)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Orgran Free From Buckwheat Spirals 250 g (Pack of 7)
Orgran Free From Buckwheat Spirals 250 g (Pack of 7)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tastes as great as regular pasta, 19 Jun 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I was worried this pasta was going to be a bit harder than regular pasta but thankfully it isn't the case.

I followed the instructions on the packaging and the pasta turned out great. Tastes just as good as regular pasta and has a very similar texture.

Thoroughly recommended.

Braun CoolTec CT2s Electric Shaver with Active Cooling Technology
Braun CoolTec CT2s Electric Shaver with Active Cooling Technology
Offered by john webster 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing shave, 19 Jun 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I should probably start my review by saying that I have never really got on with electric shavers. I've always found the shave to be disappointing and uneven and unfortunately this shaver for me is no exception.

Maybe I was going in with unrealistic expectations but I get a much closer, more comfortable shave from my old Mach 3 - and it doesn't leave my face red raw afterwards.

All the rest if the bells and whistles that come with the shaver such as self clean are almost pointless if the shaver does not manage to do a decent job in its primary function.

This will not convert anyone used to a wet shave with a manual razor. Unfortunately.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 7, 2013 6:57 PM BST

Yamaha HPH-PRO500 Headphones - Black
Yamaha HPH-PRO500 Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Best headphones I've ever owned., 22 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
On first inspection the first thing that immediately hit me was the quality of these headphones. They are rock-solid and have a high-end professional fit and finish. These won't be snapping in two any time soon.

The sound quality is astounding. The cups cover the entire ear and allow you to get completely immersed in the music. A common problem with headphones of this style are too much bass to compensate for general poor sound quality. This isn't the case here. There is a deep, rich bass but it is complemented by crystal clear high end audio and it makes listening to music a delight.

I was concerned these would be quite heavy and therefore get uncomfortable after an hour or two of use but this isn't a problem with these headphones. After listening to music for a few hours my ears were still intact and I had no annoying pressure pains that are common with cheaper headsets that aren't made to be worn.

Overall I am thoroughly impressed and would definitely recommend these headphones. I will continue to use them as my primary headphones going forward.

Pipetto Luxury Patent Leather iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S Case - Red
Pipetto Luxury Patent Leather iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S Case - Red

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality fit and finish, 22 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Very disappointed in this case.

The quality is nothing to write home about which is absurd at this point. My iPhone fits in to the case very loosely and will regularly move up and down in the case so I can't properly see the top or bottom of the phone.

Also, the general finish is not very good. There is sloppy stitching all over the place and the feel of the 'luxury leather' makes me question if it would even still be together after a month of use.

It also adds a lot of bulk to the phone. Why buy a gorgeous super-slim iPhone to cover it in something that's as thick again?

ASUS RT-N16 - 300Mbps Wireless N Router. 802.11n, Gigabit Lan, Easy 3 step setup, EZQoS Bandwidth Management, 3 Year Warranty
Offered by LambdaTek ComponentShop

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coverage, easy to setup, shame there is no 5Ghz, 15 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This router was very simple to setup, literally just plug and play, then configure through ethernet on a computer.

I've found the range is greatly improved over my previous Linksys router. However, the main problem I have with this is it is not dual band, and therefore doesn't support the 5Ghz signal which is disappointing for a router in 2013.

The USB ports make sharing printers or hard drives a painless task.

All in all very competent but the lack of 5Ghz is disappointing.

TP-Link TL-WDN3800 N600 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter
TP-Link TL-WDN3800 N600 Wireless Dual Band PCI Express Adapter

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy to setup and works great, 15 May 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This was easy to setup. I simply inserted in to my PC and it was automatically recognised by Windows and then there is TP Link software available to configure for your network.

I have found the range has been great, I always get full bars on the wireless signal and it also means I can now use 5Ghz on my router. Thoroughly recommended.

Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad for Mac
Logitech Rechargeable Trackpad for Mac
Offered by Trusted-Goods

4.0 out of 5 stars Compares favourably to Apple's effort, 24 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have previously used the official Apple trackpad for Mac and on first opening this the build quality definitely matches it.

The underneath is plastic however the trackpad itself is glass and works very well. If you're using an iPhone or iPad then the controls such as swiping and zooming will come very naturally.

Overall I was very impressed with this and it is a decent alternative to Apple's trackpad.

Sony BDPS1100 Smart Blu-ray Disc Player
Sony BDPS1100 Smart Blu-ray Disc Player

5.0 out of 5 stars Great blu-ray player, 24 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I have owned a few Blu-ray players now. One from Samsung, one from LG and a couple of years old Sony.

This blows all of them out of the water.

The biggest problem I have with Blu-ray thus far is the time it takes to get a disc loaded and the film playing. This is the fastest player I've ever used and has played every blu-ray I've chucked at it and without a hitch. It isn't too noisy, either.

The internet apps are a bit of a gimmick to me, I've never really used them on my TV or current player. They work well enough here and the Internet connection ensures you're player will always be kept up to date.

The unit is very compact, the smallest player I've seen and a testament to how the technology has progressed over the last few years.

A great entry level unit from a trusted brand.

The Shepherd: (Shepherd 1)
The Shepherd: (Shepherd 1)
by Ethan Cross

4.0 out of 5 stars Thoroughly enjoyable with a great twist, 17 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I loved this story and while some parts are a little far fetched such as the sheriff I couldn't put the book down.

I now great look forward to reading book two!

The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
The Secret Letters of the Monk Who Sold His Ferrari
by Robin Sharma

5.0 out of 5 stars An interesting read, 17 April 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Having unfortunately not read any of the other books in the Monk series I was afraid I would be a little lost, however this was not the case.

This is a real heartwarming read and thoroughly recommended.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20