Profile for afk > Reviews

Vanish Powerpowder Carpet Cleaner - 650 g
Vanish Powerpowder Carpet Cleaner - 650 g

4.0 out of 5 stars Works well, 19 Dec. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This product is simple to use and works well. I have used this product before and would recommend it to others.

Brabantia Retro Bin, 12 Litre - Mineral Pink
Brabantia Retro Bin, 12 Litre - Mineral Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Dec. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The bin is smaller than I expected but still a good size. The lid closes slowly which is a bonus around young children. The colour and finish is very good however we did find one of the labels difficult to fully remove. Comes with 20 bin bags.

Sorgenfresser Worry Eater Saggo
Sorgenfresser Worry Eater Saggo
Offered by CJ-MaX

5.0 out of 5 stars Worry eater, 19 Dec. 2013
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Perfect for my 6 year old. She draws and writes her worries to feed to Saggo and likes that he eats her worries up. He is large and soft enough for her to cuddle up to at night and finds the zipper easy to use. I would recommend this product to a friend.

Sony MDR10RC Overhead Lightweight Folding Headphones - Black
Sony MDR10RC Overhead Lightweight Folding Headphones - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony quality again, 19 Dec. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
There is no fancy packaging here. No celebrity endorsements. No hip and cool adverts.

What there is here, however, is a seriously good pair headphones.

As I said previously, this is all about the headphones here and I have to say they are perhaps my new favourites. The sound is amazingly good. There is a deep, rich bass but it is not too over-bearing. There is a mellowness to the sound that makes them a delight to listen to for hours on end.

The design and build quality is the usual Sony quality. I wore these continuously for hours and never had any aches or pains. They make music a joy to listen to.

V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphones - Matte Black
V-Moda Crossfade M-100 Over-Ear Noise-Isolating Metal Headphones - Matte Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic build quality and great sound, 19 Dec. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Everything about these headphones eases class. From the outer packaging that has been sealed with a red ribbon that must be cut, to the metal finish on each can. They are a premium headphone and it shows.

On first unboxing of these headphones I was amazed at just how good the build quality is. Often 'fashion headphones' such as these have terrible plastic build quality but I'm pleased to say this is not the case here. These are very sturdy and just feel very premium. They have a decent weight to them, but are not too heavy when they are on. I have used them continuously for three or four hours and not had any pain in my ears or head discomfort.

The sound quality is also great. Often headphones such as these will just crank the bass up to 11 to make up for shortcomings in the hardware - not the case here. While there is a tilt to bass in the headphones, it never feels overdone and it brings new life to music I've listened to for years.

All in all these headphones come highly recommended.

Roku 3 HD Streaming Player
Roku 3 HD Streaming Player
Offered by Superbargainuk

4.0 out of 5 stars Great alternative to Apple TV, 21 Nov. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
As someone who is pretty much in the Apple ecosystem I have an Apple TV, and I would say this is definitely a worthy alternative to that device.

It has all the apps you'd expect like Netflix, NOW TV, BBC iPlayer and Demand 5. The quality of the streams are good, and it is very quick to navigate and buffer video.

However, there are some missing apps such as ITV Player and 4oD. I found the music apps were a pretty nice addition that a lot of these streaming boxes don't have.

Overall, a very impressive box they just need to work on the app side.

Ella's Kitchen: The Cookbook: The Red One
Ella's Kitchen: The Cookbook: The Red One
by Ella's Kitchen

5.0 out of 5 stars Great ideas to cook with children, 21 Nov. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This book is fantastic. My children are 4 and 6 and they love being in the kitchen helping.

There are a wide variety of recipes here to suit younger children as well as those who are bit more independent.

I thoroughly recommend this book for any parent who has children that take a keen interest in cooking.

Creative HITZ MA2600 on-ear Premium Headphones with 40 mm Drivers, Flat Folding Ear Cups, in-line Remote and Mic - Black

4.0 out of 5 stars Great pair of headphones, 21 Nov. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
On first inspection I was surprised at the build quality of these headphones. There is a really nice sturdy feel to them.

When wearing them they don't feel too heavy and the cushions on each ear aren't too hard so are ideal for long periods.

The sound quality is OK. It didn't blow me away, it's lacking a bit of bass which is why I've removed a star.

Otherwise they work well and the in-line remote is handy.

Logitech G27 Force Feedback Wheel and Pedal Set (PS3/PC DVD)
Logitech G27 Force Feedback Wheel and Pedal Set (PS3/PC DVD)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wheel, ideal for GT5, 13 Nov. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
First thing that I immediately noticed about this wheel was just how high quality it is. Likewise for the pedals and for the gears.

I setup the wheel with my PS3 and started playing some GT5; this is amazing.

It completely changed the way I played the game. It is so easy to get up and running in the game, and it turns what is normally quite a pedestrian game in to a full on sim. I found myself becoming much better at the game using the wheels and pedals. I tried using the shifter for a while but didn't really get on with it. I managed just fine with the gear paddles, mind.

Overall I would thoroughly recommend this wheel for someone who wants to get serious with their racing games.

G Data Internet Security for HomeServer (PC)
G Data Internet Security for HomeServer (PC)

1.0 out of 5 stars Can't get beyond login screen, 24 Oct. 2013
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I installed this product, setup a G DATA account, however, like it seems many others who have tried this product I have been unable to login to the G DATA service. I have contacted customer service who sent me round and round trying very basic things like uninstalling, re-installing, setting up a new account, but no matter what I did it could not log me in even with correct username and password. As it seems many others have same problem it seems to be a major issue on their end.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20