Profile for keith rallison > Reviews

Content by keith rallison

keith rallison

Mens braces wide adjustable and elastic suspenders X shape with a very strong clips Heavy duty (Silver)
Offered by Netla Shop

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job, what I have been looking for ..., 30 May 2015
just the job, what I have been looking for, there is no way these braces will let go and smack me in the back of the neck when I bend over.

Dwarf Apples and Pears - 1 collection
Dwarf Apples and Pears - 1 collection
Offered by gardens4you

5.0 out of 5 stars little trees a great buy, 30 May 2015
the little trees arrived only a few days after I ordered them, all were in flower and in good condition, they are now growing away nicely and have fruitlets on them, although I know I must take them off as the trees are to small to bear fruit this year, I am well pleased with them.

Medipaq® Long Wrist Protect Heat Proof Gloves (1x PAIR) - Hold hot, even BURNING hot dishes safely!
Offered by Medipaq® from Great Ideas™

5.0 out of 5 stars I have many scars on my wrists from the sides ..., 15 Dec. 2014
I have many scars on my wrists from the sides of the oven and the front of the shelves, I will get no more of these now with the new gloves, I wish I'd have had these years ago when I had to cook for a large family, I intend to investigate the type of gloves the family have, maybe I can help them out with these medipaq ones.

Scholl Softgrip Ultima Class 1 Thigh Support Stockings Hold Ups Natural Medium
Scholl Softgrip Ultima Class 1 Thigh Support Stockings Hold Ups Natural Medium
Offered by Online4Perfume

4.0 out of 5 stars they don't nip, 10 Sept. 2013
Other stockings I have had really nip and leave red marks, these don't, I can wear them all day, no probs.

Morphy Richards 75184 All Night Heated Double Underblanket
Morphy Richards 75184 All Night Heated Double Underblanket

3.0 out of 5 stars It works, 10 Sept. 2013
I got this for my dear one who feels the cold, since he has not complained it must be okay, does the job.

Mini Moos Juicy Sultana
Mini Moos Juicy Sultana

3.0 out of 5 stars very small bars, 10 Sept. 2013
This review is from: Mini Moos Juicy Sultana (Misc.)
It was not worth the money it cost, but was quite nice, I would only buy it again as a treat for a dairy intolerant child.

4 x Assorted Moo Free Bars 100g Dairy Free Milk Chocolate (Milk, Caramelised Hazelnuts, Cranberry Hazelnuts & Banana)
Offered by Chocolate-Ocean

3.0 out of 5 stars I quite liked this, 10 Sept. 2013
I have had worse, I quite enjoyed it, it was the first chocolate I had since going dairy free, but have had some that was better since then.

Fudge Dairy Free Vanilla 100g grab bag
Fudge Dairy Free Vanilla 100g grab bag

1.0 out of 5 stars fudge?, 10 Sept. 2013
It was like suger cubes, hard, not soft and fudgy, my mistake I wont buy it again, expensive as well.

OXO Good Grips Food Mill
OXO Good Grips Food Mill

5.0 out of 5 stars just what I needed, 10 Sept. 2013
I have dysphagia, which means I have to have everything pureed, with no pips or skin, and the OXO food mill is the perfect thing for this, although I have not tried putting meat through it yet, it does fruit and veg perfectly, when I first unpacked it I thought it would be too big for my needs but it proved just right, and it is strongly made, no plastic bits to break or discolour, and is easy to clean as well.