Profile for fjones > Reviews

Apples Linen Cotton Oilcloth 200 x 135cm
Apples Linen Cotton Oilcloth 200 x 135cm
Offered by Karina Home

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely print, 27 May 2014
I am pleased with this, it looks great, bright and cheery but not garish, very retro. However I've noticed that the white background does seem to stain easily so tomato based spills must be wiped up immediately, hence I've dropped a star. On the plus side it does appear to be good quality, nice and thick and as I said, the design is great. It arrived folded which I wasn't best pleased about but they quickly dropped out leaving no lasting creases.

Pet's Tails Plush Book
Pet's Tails Plush Book
Offered by Fast Japan eu

5.0 out of 5 stars great book, 9 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Pet's Tails Plush Book (Toy)
Bought for my 6 month old baby boy. He loves pulling at the tails and chewing them, particularly the mouse tail! Pictures are lovely and bright. Really great simple idea. Only downside is the sound button which only features a horse, it would be better with more sounds.

Tiny Love Super Mat
Tiny Love Super Mat

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic mat, buy one now, 18 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Tiny Love Super Mat (Baby Product)
Purchased for my 4 week old baby, this mat is brilliant for tummy time on hard floors. I wish I'd purchased one for my older child when he was a baby, it would have saved many a bumped head! Nice and thick and suitably large enough for 2 babies to kick around on with plenty of space. Love it, buy one now :)

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Toy Story Duvet set - don't bother to buy, 20 July 2012
Very poor quality and the pillow case is missing - so I am sending straight back. Also the cover is much bigger than the single duvet so the duvet slips down inside. Don't waste your money.