Profile for Mel UK > Reviews

HDE® Red Magnetic Folding Cover Case Stand for iPad 1st Generation
HDE® Red Magnetic Folding Cover Case Stand for iPad 1st Generation
Offered by DEENOR

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Service and Product, 28 May 2014
Really good quality cover and it does the job it's meant to. The service I got was top class. Very happy.

TeckNet® New iPad 4, iPad 3 & iPad 2 Premium Folio Leather Case / Cover and Flip Stand With Built-in Magnet for Sleep/Wake Feature + Screen Protector & 2-in-1 Stylus Pen - Pink
Offered by TECKNET

5.0 out of 5 stars Really Good Cover, 30 Jan 2013
I have the 3rd generation IPad and it fits in the cover case perfectly. I bought mine about 6 months ago and it's a well lasting strong case as I use it every day. It's sturdy which is good because I do fold the cover to keep my iPad up. I highly recommend this cover.

Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance   Book 1)
Yellowstone Heart Song (Yellowstone Romance Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Emotionally attached!, 22 Oct 2012
This book exceeded my expectations. I won't go into detail about the book because the description gives you enough information about what the story is about. The book is very well written and the story line is brilliant. The author has really done her research in traditions of 200 years ago, culture and language. She has a great imagination and I was hooked. The story really captured me and at one point in the book I found myself crying! I am currently reading the second book. I recommend this book, enjoy!

Onyx (A Lux Novel)
Onyx (A Lux Novel)

5.0 out of 5 stars I want more......., 21 Aug 2012
I just didn't want this story to end and role on December for the thrid book. Dameon is doing everything he can to win Katy over but she thinks its the healing the connection so she tries to deny her feelings for Dameon. You can only deny them for so long! I loved this book even more than the first book. This is a brilliant series and Jennifer just blows me away with her amazing talent.

Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark - Book 1)
Wicked Nights (Angels of the Dark - Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars I hope this is going to be the start of a series...., 14 Aug 2012
I really enjoyed this book, this is the start of a new series I hope and oh boy I am looking forward to the rest of the series. The story line is brilliant and I really did enjoy the characters in the book. I won't go into details about the book as the previous 12 reviews explain a lot but I do highly recommend this book.

Obsidian (A Lux Novel Book 1)
Obsidian (A Lux Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Its been so long......, 12 July 2012
Its been so long since I have read a book with a refreshing, exciting story that isn't based on sex. I am blown away by this author and I can't wait to read more of her books. I came across this book by accident and thought I would give it a go. I wasn't sure if I would enjoy it because I am 35 years old and the main characters in it are 17 years old. How wrong could I be, it exceeded all of my expectations and I just loved this book. Don't think about reading this book, just buy it and read it, you won't be disappointed.

ACCIDENTALLY MARRIED TO...A VAMPIRE? (a Paranormal Romance) (Accidentally Yours)

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyed much more than I thought I would!, 10 July 2012
I really did enjoy this story and I am looking forward to the third book! Most other reviews explain the story quite well, but I think this book is well worth the money. If you love Vampires, a sucker for a love story with a couple of twists then this is the book for you.

King of Darkness (Chronicles of Yavn)
King of Darkness (Chronicles of Yavn)

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't wait for the next book!, 11 Feb 2012
This is the first book in the series and oh boy what a gem this is! Thad is a vampire king who is looking for his mate that will help him to unlock his powers. He finds his mate Isabel in a seedy club and she is not what he expected. Isabel is use to living her life how she wants to and not having to answer to anyone. All of a sudden she is being told that she is Thads mate and is very overwhelmed by it all. Isabels human friend is injured by the wizard at their flat. Thad bodyguard Lee is another big character within the book and he did make me laugh a few times! There is much more to this story than I am telling you but this is because I don't want to put any spoiler in my review. This book has a good storyline and I very much enjoyed it. I am hoping Lee's story will be next!

Bound by Blood
Bound by Blood

5.0 out of 5 stars I didn't want it to end!!, 22 Jan 2012
This review is from: Bound by Blood (Kindle Edition)
What a story! This isn't your typical vampire book. There was so much depth and story to the whole book and a lot of mixed emotions. The other reviews have explained the outline of the story so I won't go into it. I really did enjoy this book and I really didn't want it to end. I am hoping there might be a chance of a serious so I will be keeping a look out!

Trollbeads Pink with Stripes 61198
Trollbeads Pink with Stripes 61198

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointed, 7 Jan 2012
Well mine has arrived this morning and it looks nothing like the picture. I the picture is you can see the depth of the pink and the swirly strips. When my bead arrived it turned up in a carboard box in a clear plastic bag, it didn't even come in a Trollbeads box. The bead looks cheap, the colour looks white put it looks like it has ran out of colour when this one was supposedly hand painted and it looks like they had just enough colour to just about do this bead. There is a tiny little hint of a pink to it. To be honest, I am disgusted and I very rarely complain but I can't believe this is being sold to people. Don't buy it.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 7, 2012 11:47 PM GMT