Profile for Ben > Reviews

Ben "bpguk" (Kent, UK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
HP E4W47A#BHC - ENVY 7640 PRINTER
HP E4W47A#BHC - ENVY 7640 PRINTER

2.0 out of 5 stars Would have been a great machine, if it wasn't for the constant high pitched noise whilst in standby., 29 Dec. 2014
I can second the review written on 16 December.

The high pitch whistling noise the machine makes when in standby is completely annoying, I got so fed up I asked HP for a replacement, which did exactly the same. I started turning the machine off completely, which is against "HP Instant Ink" terms and conditions if you subscribe to the Instant Ink programme, but I found the print, or though not as loud, still makes a whistle sound when switched off. The only way to stop it was to remove the mains supply altogether.

After the disaster that was the HP Photosmart 7520, which had a fault in which it missed fax calls due to a "wake up from standby issue" I thought at last I have got a machine that actually does all it supposed to and with the brand I have always chosen. I cannot express how very disappointed I am in HP.

Samsung MLT-D116L/ELS Toner für M2625/2825/2675/2875 hoher Kapazität schwarz
Samsung MLT-D116L/ELS Toner für M2625/2825/2675/2875 hoher Kapazität schwarz

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, but doesn't last long., 23 Oct. 2014
Does what it says on the tin since I purchased a Samsung Laser Printer, but having been spoilt by having a Brother Laser Printer beforehand I find these toners do not last long at all, making it now more expensive to print. Plus unlike the Brother that went on and on, the Samsung Laser Printer I have starts flashing low toner way too soon as well.

Luxury Dual Sided Travel Sized Rosewood Nail Brush with Natural Bristle (Medium/Hard Strength)
Offered by etailz UK

3.0 out of 5 stars Bristle not very hard, 23 Oct. 2014
Bristles are not as hard as I would like, and it was for the hard bristles I purchased it. The Rosewood smell is not pleasant either, but does become less after sometime.

Philips HQ9/50 Triple Track Replacement Shaving Heads
Philips HQ9/50 Triple Track Replacement Shaving Heads
Offered by kent photo

4.0 out of 5 stars Shaver is like new., 23 Oct. 2014
Great shaver is like new, but they are rather expensive.

Disney Cogsworth Figurine
Disney Cogsworth Figurine
Offered by JemToys

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent detailing & perfect size., 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Cogsworth Figurine (Toy)
Excellent detailing in these Bullyland hand painted figures, my niece and I have started collecting them. Great value and perfect size.

Bullyland Mrs Potts Figurine
Bullyland Mrs Potts Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent detailing & perfect size., 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Bullyland Mrs Potts Figurine (Toy)

Disney Beauty Belle Figurine
Disney Beauty Belle Figurine
Offered by Gameseek

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent detailing & perfect size., 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Disney Beauty Belle Figurine (Toy)

Walks Like Rihanna
Walks Like Rihanna

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Walks Like Rihanna (MP3 Download)
Great song, never get bored of hearing it.

Disney Cruella De Vil Figurine
Disney Cruella De Vil Figurine

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Detail., 23 Oct. 2014
Excellent quality hand painted figures, my niece loves them, perfect size too.

SanDisk 3A114805 Ultra 16 GB SDHC UHS-I Class 10 Card - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best, 23 Oct. 2014