Profile for driversoft > Reviews

Content by driversoft

driversoft (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
BoxWave Classic Book OnePlus One Case - Vintage Hard Book Cover Case, Genuine Leather Wallet Case Design with Card Slots and Premium Interior Design for OnePlus One
Offered by BoxWave Corporation

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet case for a superb phone, 11 Feb. 2015
Excellent wallet case for a superb phone. A precision fit, beautifully made, feels good, provides a 'phone stand as picture indicates, and performs as expected. No fancy extras, such as auto on / off when opened / closed, but that functionality can cause problems. UK delivery was within the quoted timescale. What more can anyone want?

Orzly® - OnePlus ONE Premium Tempered Glass 0.24mm Protective Screen Protector for the Original Premier Launch Model of SmartPhone called 'ONE' by ONE PLUS (Alias: New 2014 Release Version / First Ever Flagship Model of Smart Phone released by 'ONE PLUS' known as the 'ONE' / etc.)
Offered by G-Hub

5.0 out of 5 stars Screen protection AND enhancement too. A no-brainer., 5 Feb. 2015
Excellent product - comes perfectly packaged with a liquid alcohol-based screen wipe and a drying cloth, and was easily positioned. Not only does it protect my OnePlus' screen, but (at least in in my opinion) it enhances the colours too (and the display was already quite astonishing!). Couldn't ask for more.

WINE GLASS GOBLET IN SILK LINED GIFT BOX. WINE12 ENGRAVED PERSONALISED
WINE GLASS GOBLET IN SILK LINED GIFT BOX. WINE12 ENGRAVED PERSONALISED
Offered by 1stclassgifts

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful customisation, from a perfect seller., 30 Jan. 2015
Purchased alongside a customised whisky tumbler, I wondered whether or not I'd left it a little too close to Valentine's Day for comfort. In fact, and incredibly, both were engraved beautifully, AND shipped, within AN HOUR of my ordering via Amazon. I received the finished goods less than 48 hours after placing the order. If that isn't service, I don't know what is! A custom product, lovingly etched, that both looks and feels better than the images indicate. What more can I say - there isn't a sixth star!

Personalised Crystal Whisky Whiskey Tumbler in silk giftbox cr2
Personalised Crystal Whisky Whiskey Tumbler in silk giftbox cr2
Offered by Lapal Dimension

Purchased alongside a customised wine glass, I wondered whether or not I'd left it a little too close to Valentine's Day for comfort. In fact, and incredibly, both were engraved beautifully, AND shipped, within AN HOUR of my ordering via Amazon. I received the finished goods less than 48 hours after placing the order. If that isn't service, I don't know what is! A custom product, lovingly etched, that both looks and feels better than the images indicate. What more can I say - there isn't a sixth star!

Samrick Samsung Micro USB Charger for Galaxy S I9000/Galaxy S2 I9100/Galaxy ACE S5830/Galaxy Mini S5570/Wave S8500/Wave 2 S8530/Galaxy Apollo I5801/Galaxy Europa I5500/Galaxy W I8150/Galaxy Nexus I9250/Galaxy Note N7000 I9220/Wave 3 S8600
Offered by Deeha Traders

5.0 out of 5 stars Recommended,, 17 Jan. 2015
What can one say about a charger? Does the job, it's as pictured, and delivery times were spot on. Recommended,

VIBOX Sniper Package 10 - Latest 4.0GHz Intel i7 Haswell 4790 Quad Core, Extreme, Water Cooled, High Spec, Desktop Gaming PC, Computer with WarThunder Game Bundle, 22" Monitor, Headset, Gamer's Keyboard & Mouse Set, AND Neon Blue Internal Lighting Kit PLUS a Lifetime Warranty Included* (Nvidia Geforce GTX 970 Maxwell 4GB Graphics Card, 120GB Solid State Drive SSD, 1TB Hard Drive, Huge 16GB 1600MHz RAM, H81 Motherboard, High Grade 600W PSU, Coolermaster R2 Liquid CPU Cooler, No Operating System)
Offered by Vibox Ltd
Price: £1,724.99

5.0 out of 5 stars First class buying experience, 22 Oct. 2014
Even with the modifications I requested to the base specification the product was delivered within the original timescales. Regular emails kept me informed of the build process. The PC (Sniper Package 10) was well packaged for delivery, and having read bad reviews of the courier (DPD), I was pleased to receive both email and text notification of its arrival, and to have DPD meet the delivery slot too. Setup was no problem after installing Win 8.1 pro, and everything seems to be running as expected. As good as an online shopping experience gets, and since VIBOX have a specification for everyone (with optional modifications too) and offer highly competitive prices, I would definitely buy from them again.

The Yorkshire Meaning of Liff
The Yorkshire Meaning of Liff
by John Lloyd

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop faffing 'n 'ave a gander will tha'..., 17 May 2014
For anyone who loves words, but especially those with a connection to Yorkshire, this is a delightful collection of Yorkshire town / village names expressed as though they were dictionary words, with each being ascribed an 'appropriate' meaning. A goodun', sithee...

The Machinist [DVD] [2004]
The Machinist [DVD] [2004]
Dvd ~ Christian Bale
Offered by DVD Overstocks

5.0 out of 5 stars Thoughtful, terrifying and complex (but not overly so),, 17 May 2014
This review is from: The Machinist [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
A powerful tale that requires a little mental effort from the viewer to resolve - and all the more interesting for it. Well cast, and directed - recommmended.

MKCLOCKS Metal Ring Gauge British Sizes A - Z + 6 With Half Sizes
MKCLOCKS Metal Ring Gauge British Sizes A - Z + 6 With Half Sizes
Offered by MKCLOCKS

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, and lasts., 2 Oct. 2013
Does a simple job well - and includes half-sizes too. Long lasting, and durable. What more can anyone expect from a UK ring gauge?

IMAX: Hubble [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]
IMAX: Hubble [Blu-ray 3D + Blu-ray] [Region Free]
Dvd ~ Toni Myers

5.0 out of 5 stars Some stunning 3D shots, 13 Sept. 2013
IMAX 3D Blurays seem to have lost their premium price, and this one's the pick of the bunch. The story of Hubble, in 45 minutes, with some simply stunning 3D shots of our universe thrown in to boot. At this price it's a steal.

Page: 1 | 2