ARRAY(0x9e8deef4)

Profile for pinknails > Reviews

Content by pinknails

pinknails

18 inch MEDIUM DARK BROWN (Col 4). Full Head Clip in Human Hair Extensions. High quality Remy Hair!. 100g Weight
Offered by VOGUE HAIR
Price: 19.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Curl well, 6 Jan 2014
Arrived on the date advised. They are a lot lighter in real life but thats fine as my other hair extencions are a little darker than my hair so with them all in together they blended well. I didn't use all of them as I bought these to thicken out my hair with the others in and they done that well. I used heat protection spray and curled them at 170 degrees and they came out lovely. Will deffo purchase again. Only not 5 star as one of the clips on the medium bits of hair is broken. But all in all great bargain!

Go Gadgets BLACK Portable USB Retro Desk Fan for PC , Laptop , Netbook, Ultrabook, Apple Macbook , iMac
Offered by Laptop Kit UK
Price: 10.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, 23 July 2013
Great Fan! So great that two of the girls in my office have ordered one each after seeing mine : )

Circles and Shimmers Chandelier Clip On Earrings
Circles and Shimmers Chandelier Clip On Earrings

5.0 out of 5 stars snarz, 13 April 2011
Absolutely beautiful! Bought for a friend & she loves them, the clip fits on her lobes just right not to tight as most are. Ordered yesterday & came today in a beautiful little pink see-through material gift bag. Deffo worth 5*

Tweezerman Power  Shaver With Rasp
Tweezerman Power Shaver With Rasp
Price: 9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars No more salon pedicure for me!, 23 Feb 2011
Love love love it! took a few mins to work out how much pressure to apply & what direction to "shave"in but after that it was comming off my feet just as good as the girls in the salon do!i used it after i had a bath so hard skin went soft & after my feet truley felt amazing - Hello soft feet in summer sandels :)

John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
John Frieda Frizz-Ease Original Serum 50ml
Price: 3.33

5.0 out of 5 stars a little goes a long way!, 18 Feb 2011
Its small but you only need a little, I have long curly hair & only use 1 pea sized bit. Works miracles on curly or strait hair, makes my hair shiny & luscious! Deffo recommend girlies