Profile for Tori edmiston > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Nouvelle Gypsy Boho Top Grey Size 12-14
Nouvelle Gypsy Boho Top Grey Size 12-14

4.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a gift, 19 May 2014
Bought for my mum as and she loved it, fit really well and looked good. Delivery was really fast. So very pleased with my purchase.

TRESemme 5542DU 2200 W Power Dryer
TRESemme 5542DU 2200 W Power Dryer

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this light weight hair dryer, 19 May 2014
Really happy with this purchase the hair dryer is light so will be good when travelling. Got several temp controls. Easy to use and very straight forward.

Vintage Retro Style Oversized Black Frame Nerd Geek Clear Lens Glasses Classic
Vintage Retro Style Oversized Black Frame Nerd Geek Clear Lens Glasses Classic
Offered by RB FASHIONS

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought as a joke gift for my husband and he loved them lol, 19 May 2014
Happy with my purchase as they are really good quality fashion glasses and are of a good size. Delivery was fast. Would buy again.

4 x Pack of Gift Wrapping Paper - Girls Floral (Purple / Butterflies / Pink / White)
Offered by Swoosh Supplies

3.0 out of 5 stars It's decent quality wrapping paper, 19 May 2014
The only thing that disappointed me as I wasn't sent the paper that is show in the image, so is kind of misleading. But the paper I received was still good quality and pretty patterns.

Childrens Girls Butterfly Jelly Sandals (UK 13 EURO 32) (Coral)
Childrens Girls Butterfly Jelly Sandals (UK 13 EURO 32) (Coral)
Offered by Universal Textiles & Footwear

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought for a gift for my daughter, 19 May 2014
I bought these for my daughter in 2 colours ready to take on our holiday, she loved them and said they were comfortable. I was very disappointed that the 3rd time she wore them the butterfly came off both shoes. I've bought some glue so will attempt to reattach them myself

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely cute bow, 19 May 2014
I love this bow really is pretty I liked it that much I bought one for my daughter and also bought myself a spare one just in case lol.

BY TILLY LONDON CA81 WOMENS BLACK NUDE RED CONCEALED PLATFORM BOOTIES MID KITTEN HEEL HIGH COURT SHOES ZIPS ANKLE UK BOOTS (UK 6, Black Faux Leather)
Offered by Csco The Celebrity Style Co

5.0 out of 5 stars I ordered the black ones size 6, 19 May 2014
Really happy with my purchase, fit perfect and I have quite wide feet and I don't have a problem with these. The heel size is just right not to high and that's just what I wanted. Want to order the nude ones next : )

Girls Country Floral Summer Lightweight Gypsy Sun Dress 2 to 10 Years
Girls Country Floral Summer Lightweight Gypsy Sun Dress 2 to 10 Years
Offered by Get Wivvit

2.0 out of 5 stars Ok for a holiday dress, 8 April 2014
It's a cute pretty dress, I ordered size 7-8 and found it to be quite short in length for my 5 year old. The only downside is that it's quite see through.

Professional Eyebrow Tweezers, Slanted, Hair Removal Tweezers, Purple Heart Tweezer (Pink-Hearts)
Offered by Sanguine Scissors Ltd

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful!!!!!! Really disappointed, 8 April 2014
They are a nice colour and are pretty but when I opened them I noticed they are all rusty!!! No way would I be putting these near my eyebrows. I'm just glad they were cheap. Planning to return.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great flavour, 24 Mar 2014
Bought for my husband, after buying the first one to try we have bought 2 more as it's now his favourite liquid. He had the menthol 12mg.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5