ARRAY(0xa591e540)

Yongnuo YN-622C Wireless TTL Flash Trigger for Canon 600EX RT 580EXII 430EXII
Offered by DSLRKIT
Price: 53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, really good!, 28 Jan 2014
I've had a set of manual triggers for ages, and thought they were great for ten odd quid a pop. But when you have to keep running back and forward to adjust settings, it's a pain! If you're serious or professional, get these! I haven't worked everything out quite yet, but I'm getting there. You can access functions from your camera's flash menu (I use a canon 6D) and set it to E-TTL, manual etc. Just buy them, they'll revolutionise the way you use your flash.

Good luck.

7dayshop Multi Use Memory Card Case for SD / SDHC / SDXC / microSD / microSDHC / microSDXC / Compact Flash etc. - Black
Offered by 7dayshop Limited (VAT Registered)
Price: 3.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy, 28 Sep 2013
Needed a card case for 3 cf and 3 sd, ordered this, they all fit in snug. Does the job. Bosh.

Lowepro Pro Runner 300 AW Photo Backpack - Black
Lowepro Pro Runner 300 AW Photo Backpack - Black
Price: 71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Do your gear some justice., 28 Sep 2013
Don't waste your time putting your beloved/expensive gear into a crappy camera bag. Buy once and buy right! Lowpro bags last for ages, and I really mean this. I've had one for 5 years and its still going strong. They are well padded and have just the right amount of space for your gear. This bag in particular is great for a small setup, 1/2 bodies and a couple of lenses. It's not too heavy/bulky an feels really comfortable to walk around in all day. If you're bit of a lens whore, like me, then you might want to look at the 350 as it gives you just that bit of extra space for your gear and even a laptop. Protecting your gear is paramount, so don't skimp on your bag, it's a worthwhile investment.

Rogue FlashBender 3-in-1 Honeycomb Stacking Grid System
Rogue FlashBender 3-in-1 Honeycomb Stacking Grid System
Price: 35.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bit of kit, 28 Sep 2013
I can't give this 5 stars just yet as I've only used it a couple of times, but so far inlike what i see. Very well made indeed. The lighting effect you can achieve is dramatic and under controlled conditions can be used very artistically. For low key photography, this is a lovely item to keep in the gig bag, never know when you might need it!

Pro Vertax Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D Digital Camera as BG-E13
Pro Vertax Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D Digital Camera as BG-E13
Offered by UK Highland Photography
Price: 64.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Buy the original, 27 Sep 2013
Yea, it works, and yes it's cheaper.. but it does feel abit cheap and that's the problem. If you've invested over a grand on a piece of kit, why attach a substandard grip to it? It doesn't make sense. I love to save money, and I always do what I can to do so... all my spare batteries are non label, but I save it so I can spend it on things that matter! This was returned with a day to be replaced with the original canon grip and I'm so glad I did so!

Just my opinion. Good Luck :-)

Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens for Canon
Sigma 18-35mm F1.8 DC HSM Lens for Canon
Price: 649.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Glass, 27 Sep 2013
Sigma deserve a massive pat on the back for their new line of ART lenses. The 35mm DG is being rated as good, if not better that the canon 35mm L, at half the price which is insane! I read that they have completely up'd their QC procedures which means you'll receive a great, reliable product from the word go! The 18-35 f1.8 is the fastest zoom lens money can buy for a cropped sensor camera and it produces great, sharp, vibrant results. I used this lens on my 7D for a couple shoot and I was blown away by the results. When shooting at around f2.2, the results are outstanding. Yes it's big and heavy, but it feels expensive and well made. If you own a cropped sensor camera, this has to be in your kit, it's as sharp as a prime, giving you perfect focal lengths for both landscape shots as well as portrait shots. My brother now uses this as his GO TO lens for videography, attached to a 60D :-)
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 9, 2014 10:38 PM GMT

PRO-DRI AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC 2000 WATTS HAND DRYER
PRO-DRI AUTOMATIC ELECTRIC 2000 WATTS HAND DRYER

3.0 out of 5 stars Difficult to install, 11 Mar 2013
They work... but they are difficult to instal!?! The template provided was completely wrong..and the weird hanging system was flawed all over! You have to remove the top part of the casing, then drill holes that line up with the screw holes in order to securely mount this unit. It's by no means impossible, just fiddly!

Looks good when it's up and blows pretty well.

RHA MA450i Noise Isolating In Ear Earphones with Remote and Microphone - White Aluminium
Price: 39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Jaw dropping...., 11 Mar 2013
So I finally broke my Sennheiser CX160 headphones and I won't lie, they will not be missed. Yes they were a massive improvement on the god awful, uncomfortable apple headphones, however music was just flat and pretty lifeless. As per usual I planned on grabbing another sub 25 pair of headphones, along the lines of sony or simular. I'm not one to fall for the "beats" trend as I use my headphones in the gym and all over the underground system... so I could very quickly loose those over priced bits of gear! Being a musician I should really spend more on this sort of product, but I am the clumsiest person alive, so I just worry that I'd loose or break my gear within a month.

My usual routine of hitting the amazon reviews was very quickly disrupted when I saw these RHA headphones....They were being compared to Beats, but at the fraction of the price? Intrigued, well I have to say I was. The idea of having the controller was rather enticing and what pushed me over the edge was a reviewer saying that these are pretty much the price of a round of drinks...which was so true (this weekend confirmed that for sure!)

I have also read that you need to break these headphones in to hear it's true beauty, which means I have even more to look forward to, because being a child stuck in adults body, I immediately ripped the pack apart and plugged them into my mac, logged into spotify and played a few tracks from my "liked" list. Amazing to say the least... bass was the first thing that hit me.... so smooth and well rounded, even at high volumes. It was like someone was making love to my ear drums!

Throw away your cheap headphones, and treat your lugs to a pair of RHA's, they could well be the best things you purchase all year!

Energizer Extreme Rechargeable AA 2300mAh Batteries - 4 pack - Pre-Charged
Energizer Extreme Rechargeable AA 2300mAh Batteries - 4 pack - Pre-Charged
Offered by Babz Media
Price: 7.15

5.0 out of 5 stars Serious Batteries..! Perfect for Flash, 1 Nov 2012
These batteries totally out performed my eneloop batteries, that I thought were good! These guys stay charged for ages when I used my flash at an event from 12pm till 8pm using my canon 430... and there was no lag, no drain no nothing, gun just kept going and going... I'll be ordering another pack for sure and using the eneloops in my remote controls from now on! Hope this helps...
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 4, 2013 1:31 PM BST

Behringer RV600 Reverb Machine Effects Pedal
Behringer RV600 Reverb Machine Effects Pedal
Price: 29.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Avoid this peice of crap like the plague.. if you care about tone!, 13 July 2012
I won't often go to the effort of giving a bad review... I always feel a bit guilty afterwards. However this item is just not worth the money at all... I know it's cheap, so please go easy on me if you have and enjoy using this pedal... but the truth is it's a total and utter tone HOG!!! I only wanted this pedal for the space reverb setting, to try and desperatly imitate the beauty of the most amazing reverb on the market (in my opinion!) Strymon Bluesky for a fraction of the cost.... and I though yea this could be fun, however when I connected this up to my pedal board and run it through my peavy classic 30... I was gob smacked at what it did to my tone, just sucked the life out of valves and sounded like a 5w practice amp, whether the pedal was being actively used or not. So it might be ok I guess if you want to mess about and tone etc isn't a big deal, but if you play live and actually want to be heard... save your money....maybe consider a line 6 verbzilla? Although I haven't tried on, I hear they are a lot better? Cheers for reading.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2013 10:07 PM GMT

Page: 1 | 2 | 3