Profile for Mrs. Patricia Howard > Reviews

Content by Mrs. Patricia ...

Mrs. Patricia Howard (UK)

Page: 1 | 2
CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml
CCS Swedish Foot Cream Tube 175ml

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 Sept. 2013
My feet were very cracked with a lot of hard skin after wearing sandals for a long period. After using this cream regularly for a few days the cracks had healed and the skin was very much softer.

Mother of Pearl Business Credit Name Id Card Case Holder Metal Stainless Steel Engraved Slim Purse Pocket Cash Money Wallet with Arabesque Design
Offered by Fun-Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Delighted, 15 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a gift. The person I bought it for was really pleased with it. It was all I had hoped it would be.

Shooting stick Umbrella in Green with black leather fittings
Shooting stick Umbrella in Green with black leather fittings
Offered by Phoenix Walking Sticks

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful., 15 Sept. 2013
I bought this as a gift. The person I bought it for was delighted with it. It was all I had hoped it would be.

The Voice of the Violin (The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries Book 4)
The Voice of the Violin (The Inspector Montalbano Mysteries Book 4)

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, 20 Aug. 2013
Perhaps it is just me, but I found this very difficult to follow and in fact I gave up. I lost track of which character was what. I loved the TV series but this book just didn't work - probably just me, but I'm simply being honest.

Lonely Planet Sardinia (Travel Guide)
Lonely Planet Sardinia (Travel Guide)
by Lonely Planet

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy size, 20 Aug. 2013
Very informative and helpful. Gave good information about places to visit and what to expect. Made my visit more enjoyable.

The Red Queen
The Red Queen

5.0 out of 5 stars Hooked me from the very beginning., 20 Aug. 2013
This review is from: The Red Queen (Kindle Edition)
So vividly written, I even dream about it! The characters are so real. A great way to brush up on English history.

Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter
Is It Just Me? Free First Chapter

3.0 out of 5 stars An easy read., 24 April 2013
I read this whilst waiting at the airport for my flight and it fitted that bill very well. It was, as one would expect, like reading a letter from a friend. Amusing and enjoyable.

The White Queen (Cousins War Series Book 1)
The White Queen (Cousins War Series Book 1)

4.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable and informative, 24 April 2013
Very well written. An enjoyable way to brush up on history. A little confusing in parts, (characters and battles) but overall a good read.

Thursdays in the Park
Thursdays in the Park

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 24 April 2013
I was expecting more emotion. The sexual aspect was timid and glossed over. I couldn't relate to the main character.

Figuring out Fibromyalgia: Current science and the most effective treatments: Volume 1
by Ginevra Liptan MD

3.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 23 Oct. 2012
I am finding this book both interesting and informative. The author looks at FM from a different perspective than other books I've read and it is all making sense to me. Whether the suggested 'cures' will help or not I've yet to find out, but certainly it is food for thought.

Page: 1 | 2