Profile for MISS K M NISBETT > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
A General Introduction to Psychoanalysis
A General Introduction to Psychoanalysis

3.0 out of 5 stars A great introduction, 7 Mar. 2014
Downloaded to my Kindle and happy with the kindle book. A general guide to Psychoanalysis. Would recommend to others. Happy.

Twin Pack Toner Cartridge for HP Q2612A 12A LaserJet 1010 1012 1015 1018 1020 1022 3010 3015 3020 3030 3050 3052 3055 M1005
Offered by Colour Direct

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprise!!!!!, 12 Feb. 2014
Had good reviews, great price, great delivery, and a great product. Shockingly very good.....what more can I really say...."I'll be back."

Teaching Today A Practical Guide Fourth Edition
Teaching Today A Practical Guide Fourth Edition
by Geoffrey Petty

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!!, 16 Dec. 2013
Would highly recommend. Great, easy and manageable to read. Great material if doing the PTLLS Course. More information then the previous edition.

The Ultimate 5:2 Diet Recipe Book: Easy, Calorie Counted Fast Day Meals You'll Love
by Kate Harrison

5.0 out of 5 stars Very helpful!!!!, 30 Oct. 2013
Need to lose weight as I love my food and this has helped very much in getting a better understanding of what I put into my body and how to eat more healthly... a great book eben if I did not do the 5:2 as I am taking a lot of meds!!!! Great receipes....great!!!!! A new me is forming and I feel great!!!! Do some of the receipes and see how you feel afterwards....Enjoy!!!!

Oedipus Rex (Dover Thrift Editions)
Oedipus Rex (Dover Thrift Editions)

3.0 out of 5 stars Therapist suggested I read it!!!, 30 Oct. 2013
Very interesting and my first time reading something like this. Still reading it at present. Really gets you to think that we are no different and still finding out how we would deal with lifes challenges!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Never tjought I would get one :-)))))), 3 April 2013
Well, what can I say? My bag is much lighter and I can stand on a bus or a train and can read comfortably without having to worry how am I going to turn the page. I am a happy customer and shocked that I would like it so much. I love the free books....amazing as I like the classics. I would reccommend this to anyne who wants to have a lighter bag on their shoulder.

Angry Birds Free
Angry Birds Free

5.0 out of 5 stars Lack of sleep!!!!!!!, 5 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Angry Birds Free (App)
Addictive!!!! Angry Bird your great......Angry Bird...gotta give it a go!!!!! My fingers hurts so much.......my eyes hurt so much, but hey, I'm playing an addictive game...Are you?????/

Calico Joe
Calico Joe
by John Grisham

5.0 out of 5 stars John Grisham, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Calico Joe (Hardcover)
Another one added to my full collection of all his books. You don't disappoint. I am concerned as I my have to find a bigger space to hold all your books which are added to my huge collection of books by other writers. Look forward to the many more you get in the shop. Yep, John Grisham is my best, best author. Can't help it, he's good and he knows how to keep you wanting to turn the page until you finish the book. Nice!!!!! Space is an issue, so have just purchased the Kindle Fire HD 32GB. No more problems :-))

The Absence
The Absence
Offered by mrtopseller

5.0 out of 5 stars A fan!!!!!, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: The Absence (Audio CD)
Watched the documentary of her accident, etc on Sky Arts and was touched by this amazing women. Thank you to Art Therapy....Melody Gardot you've been added to my music collection. Yep, I have brought all her albums. Couldn't resist......Beautiful.......Beautiful!!!!

Don McCullin
Don McCullin
by Donald McCullin

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!!!, 3 Mar. 2013
This review is from: Don McCullin (Hardcover)
I watched Michael Parkinson do an interview with Don McCullin on the Sky Arts channel and was completely drawn in by this amazing man who has seen things we could not imagine. Of course had to go and purchase his book and my heart cracked open from the pictures on the pages. Some I couldn't turn away from and some I just couldn't stay long looking at. This man capulates a story as you turn each page. Very glad I have added this book in my collection. And if your thinking should I or shouldn't I buy this book....let me make it easy for you..... add it to your collection, you won't be disappointed. Moving!!!!!!!

Page: 1 | 2