Profile for Chris Rust > Reviews

Content by Chris Rust

Chris Rust (Sheffield, England)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13
A4 Inkjet Creative Vinyl Stickers Matt x 20 Sheets
A4 Inkjet Creative Vinyl Stickers Matt x 20 Sheets
Offered by Photo Paper Direct Ltd.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says, 30 Jan. 2014
My son used this for his art college project, needed to print images to stick on the floor and walls and it worked fine.

Anker® 40W 5-Port High Speed Desktop USB Charger with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone, iPad Air 2, Samsung Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge, Nexus, HTC M9, Nokia and More (White)
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Neat, works well, 30 Jan. 2014
Just what I wanted, bought it to replace one of those Belkin eco chargers that kept cutting out (by design) before my tablet was charged.

Perixx PERIBOARD-805, Bluetooth Foldable Keyboard - 145x92x16mm Pocket Size - Compatible with iPad, iPad Mini, Nexus, Galaxy Tab, S3, Note - Silent X Type Scissor Keys - On/Off Switch - US English Layout
Offered by Perixx UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, I use it a lot, 30 Jan. 2014
I've tried a few cheap Far-Eastern keyboards, partly because they clip on the front of my tablet like a cover and have a tablet holder built in, but they all have quality problems. So far (1 month) this slightly more expensive German-designed product is proving just right, nice to use once you have adapted to the slightly offset layout and ideal for knocking off the odd email etc. I would be happy to use it for more serious writing on the road if it was all I had.
Neat, compact, easy to pack, well-made and comfortable to type with. Exactly what I wanted, I'm happy to prop my tablet against the butter dish or whatever if I can't find a suitable compact stand (the ones I've tried so far are rubbish)

niceEshop(TM) Universal Fold-Up Multi-angle Stand / Folding Holder For Ipad / Kindle / Galaxy Tab / Xoom / Other Tablets -Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Unfeasibly huge, 30 Jan. 2014
It's huge, far too big for my 7" tablet, sticks out way behind so wrong for train or airline tray tables, bulky to carry and tricky to get a good reading angle. Silly me for buying something from a Chinese supplier, they just copy stuff without considering fitness (why should they, we buy the crap anyway). Buy cheap, buy twice.

Generic On/Off Power Switch Adapter for PlayStation 3 PS3 Slim Color Black
Generic On/Off Power Switch Adapter for PlayStation 3 PS3 Slim Color Black

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead on arrival, 30 Jan. 2014
Could have been a good buy if it had worked but we'll never know. I bought this to provide an inline power switch for a usb charger, fitted neatly but the switch is broken so it's always on.
My fault for not checking the source, I've made it a principle not to buy stuff direct from China or Hong Kong, it's usually unfit for purpose. Buy cheap buy twice.

Belkin Energy Saving Valet USB Charging Station
Belkin Energy Saving Valet USB Charging Station

1.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't fully charge our stuff, 1 Jan. 2014
Had this a year, it's OK but the little green light that shows you are charging is almost invisible, so you sometimes fail to notice you've forgotten to start it.

But the big problem is it cuts out before it's fully charged our Nexus 7 tablets, apparently some tablets won't charge at all. What's the point of a multi-device charger that doesn't do tablets? It's also beginning to cut out before one of our phones is fully charged. The publicity doesn't spell this out, it doesn't even give the output power!

So a good idea but fussy to use and doesn't really do the job and misleading description. Don't buy it (you can have mine free! I wouldn't put it on ebay because it would be a ripoff.)

Scotch Magic Tape - Tower Dispenser Value Pack - 14 Rolls - 19 mm x 33 m
Scotch Magic Tape - Tower Dispenser Value Pack - 14 Rolls - 19 mm x 33 m

5.0 out of 5 stars Magic tape is magic, 30 Dec. 2013
Bought this because we use magic tape all the time so a good backup stock seems a good idea. We have those solid black magic tape dispensers all round the house.

5 Star Tape Dispenser For Rolls Up To 33mx19mm Black
5 Star Tape Dispenser For Rolls Up To 33mx19mm Black
Offered by Office Nerd

5.0 out of 5 stars A classic product that really works well, 30 Dec. 2013
We've have several of these around the house and recently bought one as a present for somebody who was fed up with dispensers that don't work. She loves it.

Solid, tough, heavy enough to use one-handed, looks neat and magic tape is great too. Lots of tacky versions around but this one is the classic product that really works.

Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black
Moto G 16GB SIM-Free Smartphone - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars So far, Excellent, 30 Dec. 2013
Bought this for my other half to replace a tired cheap phone. She likes it very much and if it had been available earlier I might have bought one for myself instead of my Nexus 4.

Time will tell but it seems a really good quality phone for the price.

Smart 7 LED Rear Light  - Red - Includes 2 x AAA Batteries
Smart 7 LED Rear Light - Red - Includes 2 x AAA Batteries
Offered by Drover Cycles Online

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but they do break., 30 Dec. 2013
I've had a few Smart lights, Actually I bought this one to use the mounting clip for a more expensive Smart light that I had in my bike parts drawer with a broken clip. Then that was nicked so I used this one with some cable ties and some holes drilled.

So an OK product but you can't get spare parts and they do break.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-13