Profile for Cripsy > Reviews

Content by Cripsy

Cripsy

Perixx DX-1000XL, Gaming Mouse Pad - 400x320x3mm Dimension - Non-slip Rubber base - Special Treated Textured Weave
Offered by Perixx UK

1.0 out of 5 stars Not a 'Gaming' surface., 30 April 2014
This 'gaming' mouse pad should not be sold as such in my opinion. It is of a good size which is the main reason I bought it as I normally use a Razer eXact Mat and fancied a little extra room. The problem is that the mat itself seems to be just a normal mouse mat, but on a larger scale. There is absolutely nothing special about the materials used that I can see, and as such the responsiveness and precision are just plain poor compared to a proper gaming surface.

If I had not ever used a 'proper' gaming surface before then I may have been happy with this, but with my eXact Mat as a comparison I am very disappointed and so my mat has had a reprieve for now and the Perixx is going straight back in the box to be returned.

[METALLIZED BUTTONS] Spigen Google Nexus 5 Case Protective [Neo Hybrid] [Bright Red] Slim Dual Layer Bumper Protection Cover for Nexus 5
Offered by Keep in Case

4.0 out of 5 stars Would have been 5 stars if just a little cheaper., 14 April 2014
After spending just a few pounds on cases in the past from Ebay, I decided that this time round I would look for something a little better. This was a little more than I wanted to spend in all honesty but it has not disappointed.

The feel of the buttons is nice as others have mentioned, there is a real positive click when using them. Getting the case on and off is a breeze and it also fits perfectly. It is a little more bulky than other gel cases but with a phone of this size what's another mm or two anyway? With it on it is not comfortable (or that possible) to use the phone with one hand for anything more than the simplest of tasks, but then who doesn't use larger smart phones in landscape whilst using two thumbs to text anyway?

Access to the audio jack can be a little restrictive if you want to use a pair of headphones designed for anything other than mobile or mp3 use, or if you want to plug the phone into a stereo with a male to male connector for example, but this is no different to most cases anyway. I have always found that when I wanted to use an mp3 link I have had to remove my case from previous phones anyway. Using my handsfree is not a problem at all, it fits just fine.

I have the red Nexus 5 and the red of this case matches the colour of my phone pretty much exactly.

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars Bad shape and sizing., 12 Dec 2013
I bought this as a decorating top so it was not important that it was particularly nice looking, that was lucky then, the shape could be dicribed as 'puffy' and nothing like the image used, this I think is due to particularly tight elasticated wrists and waist. More of an irritation though is the size, I bought a large to match another Fruit Of The Loom sweatshirt I have but the size is completely different. There is enough material in the body and arms but just not enough length, the arms are ok if you intend to wear the sleeves rolled up but the body constantly rides up above my waist and stays there due to the over tight elastic. I would probably recommend a larger size to anybody else looking at this product.

GreatShield VIES Nylon Protective Sleeve Case for 9.7" Tablet - Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1, Amazon kindle Fire HD 8.9", Apple iPad 4/3/2, NATPC 9.2" Economy Android Tablet PC, Screen Allwinner A13 Anrdoid Tablet, A1CS FUSION5 9.1", LélikTec Allwinner A13, Lenovo Ideapad A2109A, TABTRONICS 9" QUANTUM9, Sony Xperia Tablet S 9.4", , Arnova 9 G2 9.7" Tablet, Momo11 Bird 9.7" Tablet, CnM 9 inch Touchpad 9" Versus Android Tablet PC, HP TouchPad, Disgo DISTAB9104R 9104 9.7, HTC flyer (Gray)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality item., 9 Aug 2013
I bought this for my Nexus 10, it was a tight squeeze at first but after a little use has become 'snug'. I also have an X-line sleeve for but with this on my tablet will not fit in this case. Therefore, I use the X-line sleeve around the house and the Great shield case if I take the tablet with me anywhere. The front pocket is useful and houses my 'on the go' cable, USB cable and 'in the ear' headphones comfortably.