Profile for Ivana > Reviews

Content by Ivana

Ivana

FIREFLY® Eco Straws - Stainless Steel Drinking Straw Premium Grip with Cleaner 4 Pack
Offered by Play Galaxy

5.0 out of 5 stars Straws matching expectations and product description, 2 Jun 2014
The product was just as expected, matching the product description. It was exactly what i needed: reusable straw, healthy abd environmentally friendly, thus, no complaints from my side!

BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler
BaByliss 2775U 50 mm Big Hair Rotating Styler

3.0 out of 5 stars Great styling but not for very long hair, 11 Jan 2013
I love the idea of it and it seemed to work for a lot of women. However if your hair is very long it does not do the trick. My hair was at the height of my elbows and therefore it was hard to create any volume. Though it took the frizz away. But now that I have it shorter and in different layers it does work! It all depends on your hair style.

Hunter Unisex Original Short Wellies Chocolate W23758 6 UK
Hunter Unisex Original Short Wellies Chocolate W23758 6 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, comfy and good looking!, 11 Jan 2013
Just what I was looking for, some comfy wellies of good quality. The colour is also very good as it matches with many other of my outfits. The quality of the boot gives the impression it will last for years if I compare it to other cheap unbranded wellies I used to have.

Perfect Posture SupportTEST (Medium, Black)
Perfect Posture SupportTEST (Medium, Black)
Offered by perfect posture uk

5.0 out of 5 stars Met my expectations, 11 Jan 2013
It really does work. Even from the first day, after using it for 2 hours I felt how my back was trying to remain in the position it had while wearing this devise. I recommend it.

Collins Slim Diary 2012 Appointment Week to View Landscape Assorted CALB, Pack Size [ 1 ] SKU CDCALB12

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, compact agenda!, 11 Jan 2013
Compact and practical, the whole week in 2 pages, easy to revise the appointments for the week. Ideal for the ladies to keep it in their handbags. Good quality.

La Inteligencia Emocional = Emotional Intelligence (Zeta No Ficcion)
La Inteligencia Emocional = Emotional Intelligence (Zeta No Ficcion)
by Daniel Goleman

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved it, 11 Jan 2013
It was just what I was looking for. I bought it for myself from another editor, and now I was looking for the same book as a present for my brother. It was perfect.

WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB Silver Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)
WD My Passport Essential SE 1 TB Silver Portable Hard Drive (USB 3.0/2.0)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good portable hard drive, 3 Aug 2012
I couldnt be happier with it. It does not make noise, small and practical. I was asking for advice to friends and i had comments refering to this brand as one of the best. So far i am not dissapointed, however when plugging it to my dvd player through the usb it does not work. But to be honest it might just be a compatible issue from my dvd player.

iGadgitz White EVA Hard Case Cover Suitable for Western Digital My Passport Essential & Essential SE Ultra Edition USB Portable External Hard Drives 160gb, 250gb, 320gb, 500gb, 750gb & 1TB (Suitable for Ultra vers released Aug 2009)
Offered by iGadgitz

4.0 out of 5 stars Safe and practical, 3 Aug 2012
Compared to the prices of other cases it is really good value for money. It protects your device very well, it has a pocket to put the usb cable which can be quite useful. I bought it in white, it does not look that cheap but if you lookcloser by you can realise it was not that expensive. Maybe in other colours as black itis better. However, i am happy with my white choice as it matches my silver portable hard disk