Profile for Dulcie > Reviews

Russell Hobbs Black Digital Microwave, 30 Litre, 900 Watt, Black
Russell Hobbs Black Digital Microwave, 30 Litre, 900 Watt, Black

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to use and large capacity, 6 Feb. 2016
Very happy

Ivy Gems 9ct Yellow Gold 0.5ct Finest 100 Cut Swiss Cubic Zirconia Channel Set Half Eternity Ring - Size O

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, 6 Feb. 2016
Loved this beautiful

Wet & Forget - Moss Mould Lichen & Algae Remover (5 Litre) cleans anything with no effort
Offered by Wet & Forget Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic, 6 Feb. 2016
Really works my garden looks fantastic

Berghoff - 2306208 - Scala - Large Saucepan - 24 cm
Berghoff - 2306208 - Scala - Large Saucepan - 24 cm

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 6 Feb. 2016
Absolutely fantastic

Berghoff Cast Line SCALA 5-Piece Cookware Set
Berghoff Cast Line SCALA 5-Piece Cookware Set

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely fantastic, 6 Feb. 2016
Absolutely fantastic, we have had these 6 months, brought them from the caravan and camping show,
I don't usually write reviews but I had to pass this on

[METALLIZED BUTTONS] Spigen Samsung Galaxy S5 Case Protective [Neo Hybrid] [Metal Slate] Slim Fit Dual Protection Cover for Galaxy SV Galaxy S V - Metal Slate (SGP10774)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 9 July 2014
Loved this

How I Died (and what I did next)
How I Died (and what I did next)

5.0 out of 5 stars How I Died (and what I did next), 20 April 2013
I chose this book because of the title. Hungry to increase my understanding of other dimensions. In my hope of leading a spiritual life. Easy to read would definitely read books by Toni Ann Winningers and Peter Watson Jenkins.

What is Heaven? My Gifted Daughter Explains Where Heaven is, Angels, About the Afterlife, Real Proof of Heaven, Reincarnation and Past Lives

5.0 out of 5 stars What is Heaven? My Gifted Daughter Explains......, 20 April 2013
I chose this book to read because of the title. Hungry to increase my understanding of other dimensions, In my hope of leading a spiritual life. Loved reading this book would definitely read other books by Hope Reynolds