Profile for Mr. J. Selmes > Reviews

Content by Mr. J. Selmes

Mr. J. Selmes (London, UK)

AADigital Mounting Kit for GoPro, Kit Includes Head Strap Mount, Handlebar Seatpost Mount, Chest Mount Harness, Floating Hand Grip, for Go Pro Hero3+ Camcorder, Black Edition, Black Surf Edition, Motorsports Edition, Silver Edition, Hero 3 Edition Camcorder Black, Silver, White, Hero2 ! ! !
Offered by HD Sales Inc

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this a cheap Chinese copy and not genuine GoPro ..., 19 Mar. 2015
Is this a cheap Chinese copy and not genuine GoPro? I mounted my GoPro on my road bike. I after only 8 miles heard a "crack" and looked down to see it wobbling a lot. I just got my hand to catch it as it snapped clean off at the joint above the handle bars mount. I was on a smooth highway and not off road on a mountain bike!! Now I can't trust any of this pack. Next time my expensive GoPro may fall off without me noticing and get trashed by a passing car. Or even cause my following cyclists to crash on hitting it.

The London Cycling Guide
The London Cycling Guide
by Tom Bogdanowicz

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Book with great images, 10 Sept. 2012
This book contains a wide selection of rides all over London. It is illustrated with stunning images and the excellent Openstreetmaps. Being written in association with London Cycling Campaign it draws on cyclists experiences built up over time.

Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Griffin Survivor Military Tested Case for iPhone 4/4S - Black
Offered by total digital stores

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so tough!, 28 Jan. 2012
It lasted 3 months before the flap covering the docking slot tore off. Considering how often it is opened for charging you would think they would beef up the design. The HOME button is easily triggered when the phone is in any pocket. I ended up using a scalpel to trim about 4 mm of rubber off the inside of the button. It meant a definite press was needed to wake the phone up but at least I stopped having Siri asking me questions at inopportune moments while I was working! The headphone hole is very small slightly off to one side so not all headphone jacks fit. It wont fit in any of our iPhone/iPod docks due to the bulky nature of the case so make sure you can use Bluetooth to connect to your music appliance. It is also a real pain to take photo's because you have to hold the flap out of the way but it is short and stiff and your fingers can get in the way as well as limiting the orientation at which you hold the phone while taking a photo.