ARRAY(0xb2feb570)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black
WD Elements 1TB External Desktop Hard Drive USB 2.0 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Functions well., 29 April 2013
I don't really have anything else to compare this with. I bought this product as a back-up to my computer system. It was easy to install and is easy to operate/access. Just switch it on and 30 seconds or so later it registers on the computer and is accessible.
Had no problems with it with regards data loss or access problems and is therefore serving it's purpose well . Now had it a couple of years and still going strong. It was at the time and is still proving to be good value for money.

Neewer 7Pc 58Mm Filter Kit - Four Macro Filters, Uv, Fld And Polarizing Filters For For Canon Rebel Xsi Xt T1I Or Any 58Mm Camera Lens!
Offered by Ultra Sales Global

4.0 out of 5 stars Does as Required., 29 April 2013
Was not quite sure what to expect with this product. Had just got a new camera and was looking at ways in which to begin getting a little more into photography and so thought I would try these. Was pleasantly suprised by the results. Being in a wheelchair means that I cannot always get into the require position and distance from the subject matter. These filters allowed me to do Macro work without having to get out of my chair and onto the floor infront of the subject. I now have some stunning close up photos of some of the flowers that were growing in my garden. I framed some of these and they make wonderful decoration in the house. Hence when the weather was bad, or the flowers finished blooming, I could look at these and enjoy the garden whilst inside. One or two that have seen these pictures have commented on them. I look forward to doing more work with these this year and thereby bringing a new selection of flowers into my home.

Engie Benjy: Bumper - Fun With Friends [DVD]
Engie Benjy: Bumper - Fun With Friends [DVD]
Dvd ~ Engie Benjy

3.0 out of 5 stars Suitable audience., 29 April 2013
This product was bought for one of my young nephews and have therefore not personally seen it. Because I don't have children of my own, I have not yet had to subject my Brain to watching such material. It appeared to do the trick and satisfied the required audience. Mind you, even if I could understand what they are trying to say, I am not quite sure if they would have objected to watching it.

Lars And The Real Girl [DVD]
Lars And The Real Girl [DVD]
Dvd ~ Ryan Gosling

3.0 out of 5 stars Depends on your taste., 29 April 2013
This review is from: Lars And The Real Girl [DVD] (DVD)
I personally found this film to be rather slow and boring. Some-what slightly better than the rubbish normally on TV, but it's all realative to taste.

6 x Clear Screen Protectors for FujiFilm FinePix HS20 EXR - Anti-Scratch LCD Guards / Display Savers
Offered by Membrane Store

5.0 out of 5 stars Save Your Screen., 29 April 2013
This product does as required and protects your viewing screen from the finger prints and annoying scratches it would other suffer. No matter how careful you are, there is always the instance where the unexpected happens, and that is when you then wished you had some form of protection on your screen. Hence well worth having now instead of wishing later.

IBRA® 1.5M Muzil Gold Digital Premium Optical Cable (Toslink Cable)
IBRA® 1.5M Muzil Gold Digital Premium Optical Cable (Toslink Cable)
Offered by HD ZONE

5.0 out of 5 stars Functions as required., 29 April 2013
What can you really say about this sort of product, it either works or it does not. This product worked, allowing me to connect the Home Cinema system to the Television and thereby allowing me access by the means of one remote. It functions as required and therefore helps in creating the experience gained from usinf and watching the devices it is connected to. Thus well worth having.

S-Video / S-Video Gold Plated Lead 2m
S-Video / S-Video Gold Plated Lead 2m
Offered by Consoletronic Ltd

4.0 out of 5 stars Does as required., 29 April 2013
What can you really say about a product like this. It either works or it does not. This product worked.
Connecting my 5.1 Home Cinema system to the television, it allows me to have control over the system from one remote, making life a little easier. After all, it's all about connectivity of these devices; which therefore allows you to get the best/most out of them.

Samsung HT-C5500 Blu-Ray 5.1 ch Home Cinema System - Wireless Rear Speaker Ready

5.0 out of 5 stars What a difference., 29 April 2013
Decided to replace my old audio system of 25 years with this device. I was not dissapointed. It brings both the music from my CD's and the films; having connected it to the TV, alive. I like music and this just enhances the experience of listening to it.

The Complete Book of Mince
The Complete Book of Mince
by Rene La Sagne

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and entertaining., 29 April 2013
Whilst providing some interesting culinary information, it also proves to be entertaining in it's presentation; trying to take some of the chore out of cooking. Well worth keeping as a back-up for a time when looking for few of the unusual ideas.

The Great Cholesterol Con
The Great Cholesterol Con
by Dr Malcolm Kendrick

5.0 out of 5 stars A Definate Must Read., 29 April 2013
This book confirmed what I have believed for many years. The Doctors are trying to con us. Not only that, but also shows how the both the Doctors and the Government have joined the pay-roll of the Drug companies. Just another example of the way in which they are attempting to take control of us. My own Doctor keeps pushing the "Statin" type drugs at me, despite the fact that I do not have a problem with Chlesterol, but states that it is standard practice for anyone who has had a stroke. When are we going to stop being led like sheep and stand up to these large over bearing companies and government bodies. They are supposed to be working for our best interest, not lining their pockets.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3