Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mooncup Model B Menstrual Cup
Mooncup Model B Menstrual Cup
Price: 18.06

4.0 out of 5 stars A great product with fantastic after-sales care., 3 July 2014
This is an essential for any woman. It is 'greener' than using disposable sanitary products and works very well. It does take a while to get the hang of it though but the after-sales team are great and respond quickly to questions / issues asked. They also have a website with a great Q&A section too.

Every Day Is an Atheist Holiday!
Every Day Is an Atheist Holiday!
by Penn Jillette
Price: 14.23

5.0 out of 5 stars Hilarious!!, 3 July 2014
Hilarious! If you enjoyed 'God, No!' you will definitely enjoy this book. It is a must-read for avid Penn and Teller fans - just don't read it on public transport because you will laugh out loud, thus drawing the attention of the commuters around you along with some funny looks. You have been warned!

Kool(TM) Samsung Galaxy S5 Black Clear Soft TPU Silicone Gel Case Cover for Galaxy S5 / Galaxy SV / Galaxy S V (2014) + Free Screen Protector (Black)
Offered by Euromart (UK Royal Mail Post)
Price: 2.78

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the money., 3 July 2014
Cheap, practical and discreet. awesome.

Hush Puppies Rustique Ankle - 5 Uk - Black - Leather
Hush Puppies Rustique Ankle - 5 Uk - Black - Leather

3.0 out of 5 stars I have not owned Hush Puppies before but bought a pair because people always say how comfortable they are, 3 July 2014
These are okay. I have not owned Hush Puppies before but bought a pair because people always say how comfortable they are. I am not totally convinced of this, I have previously had shoes that are both better and worse than these. The do seem well made which is good but I am not sure that I will be rushing back to buy another pair.

An Atheist Album
An Atheist Album

5.0 out of 5 stars Uplifting, lovely music!, 3 July 2014
This review is from: An Atheist Album (MP3 Download)
Uplifting music for secular folks. Absolutely wonderful!

God, No!: Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales
God, No!: Signs You May Already Be an Atheist and Other Magical Tales
Price: 4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I actually laughed out loud on the train reading this...., 3 July 2014
This book is hilarious!!! Penn may not be to everyone's taste but I loved this book (and his more recent one too). I really liked the autobiographical style of the book too!

Does God Hate Women?
Does God Hate Women?
by Ophelia Benson
Price: 15.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this book., 3 July 2014
This review is from: Does God Hate Women? (Hardcover)
This book is challenging, topical and really gets to the heart of a number of issues concerning women and religion. 5 stars all round because it challenged my thinking and was well written too.

What You Don't Know About Religion (but Should)
What You Don't Know About Religion (but Should)
by Ryan T. Cragun
Price: 14.64

5.0 out of 5 stars A well researched eye-opener!, 3 July 2014
A fascinating exploration of a range of topics, all complete with a range of citations that you can look up should you so wish... what more could the avid Skeptic want?

Nineteen Eighty-Four: Anniversary Edition
Nineteen Eighty-Four: Anniversary Edition
by George Orwell
Price: 8.40

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite book of all time., 3 July 2014
Classic. Just classic. If you haven't read this then you really are missing out... it raises so many interesting questions about the role of the state in society (among many other things) and I often find myself pondering the questions this book raises. All I can say is read it!

Sex & God: How Religion Distorts Sexuality
Sex & God: How Religion Distorts Sexuality
by Darrel W. Ray
Price: 13.50

4.0 out of 5 stars sex, God, In the same book? What more can I say?!, 3 July 2014
I have heard Dr Ray interviewed when the book came out which prompted me to buy a copy and I am really glad I did! It looks at how and why religion distorts human sexuality and some ways people can overcome these negative effects. I don't want to say too much because I don't want to spoil the book, but this is definitely worth a read!

Page: 1 | 2