Profile for Mrs Carole Susan Boyfield > Reviews

Content by Mrs Carole Sus...

Mrs Carole Susan Boyfield

Live At The Troubadour
Live At The Troubadour

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful a gem, 17 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Live At The Troubadour (Audio CD)
Absolutely priceless. these 2 wonderful artists in their own right come together its like magic.

The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
The Unlikely Pilgrimage Of Harold Fry
by Rachel Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars The first book of Rachel Joyce's I read and enjoyed it so much it inspired me to read her ..., 16 Dec. 2014
The first book of Rachel Joyce's I read and enjoyed it so much it inspired me to read her other books, not disappointed.

Perfect
Perfect
by Rachel Joyce

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Perfect (Paperback)
What a wonderful book! I sobbed at the end. I love Rachel Joyce's books and this is no exception.

Same (1989)
Same (1989)
Offered by EliteDigital UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, and the voice of Doreen Edwards is one ..., 16 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Same (1989) (Audio CD)
I bought both of their cds back in 1989/90. Excellent, and the voice of Doreen Edwards is one of the best ive ever heard. What a waste and where did they go? Buy this cd if you still can.

We Were Here
We Were Here

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this band, 23 May 2014
This review is from: We Were Here (Audio CD)
The best album from Turin Brakes for a long time. Reminds me a lot of the first one. Songs are excellent, musicianship great and Ollies vocals tremendous. Will be listening to this for a long time.

Moonfire
Moonfire

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent cant stop listening to it., 23 May 2014
This review is from: Moonfire (Audio CD)
I bought their second album Harlequin Dream first. Loved it so much II had to have this one too. I think this one is even better. Great songs and a great voice.

Love & War
Love & War

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth listening to., 23 May 2014
This review is from: Love & War (MP3 Download)
Excellent songs, vocals and musicianship. If you love Free you will love this. Lets have some more please very soon.

Harlequin Dream
Harlequin Dream

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 8 April 2014
This review is from: Harlequin Dream (Audio CD)
Great Album, great songs good voice One of the best I have listened to in a long time. Am going to purchase their first Album Moonfire.