Profile for AmyDuke > Reviews

AmyDuke

Great Britain Flag Body Cape (one size fits most) [Toy]
Great Britain Flag Body Cape (one size fits most) [Toy]

2.0 out of 5 stars Big Shoulders!, 29 July 2012
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this flag cape for a diamond jubilee party I was going to, however the shoulder space in the cape is really large. When I put it on I didn't fill the shoulders so it looked silly, therefore I didn't actually wear it for the party. However I asked my brother to try on the cape, hes large built with broad shoulders and it fitted him fine but was a bit short on the length. Really with this you have to have quite broad shoulders to fill the cape otherwise the shoulders stand off from your body.

Quest for a Killer (Rose McQuinn Mysteries)
Quest for a Killer (Rose McQuinn Mysteries)
by Alanna Knight
Price: 6.71

5.0 out of 5 stars An Interesting Read, 29 July 2012
Took this book on holiday with me and actually read it all in about 4/5 days. I couldn't put it down! The book keeps you guessing about who the killer is and there are some interesting twists throughout. All in all I really enjoyed this book and I would recommend it to a friend. I bought a second hand copy of this book as it was much cheaper than buying the new copy but the book was in great condition.

Dog DeShedding Tool for Large Dogs
Dog DeShedding Tool for Large Dogs
Offered by Lamp-Post Pet Supplies

5.0 out of 5 stars The Best comb i've used, 21 Aug 2011
My labrador has been shedding like crazy lately so when I saw this I bought it immediatley. Really works well at removing all the dead undercoat that the normal brush does not get. Much easier to use than the normal brush and comb as it takes half the time to get the hair out. Also makes his fur feel really soft and looks very healthy after he's been brushed. If you have trouble with your dog shedding hairs all over your floors and carpet this brush is a very good buy.

Mens Official License Sex Psitols Never Mind The Bollocks Yellow
Mens Official License Sex Psitols Never Mind The Bollocks Yellow
Price: 8.49 - 16.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice t-shirt, 9 Aug 2011
I purchased this T-shirt for my boyfriend and both myself and my boyfriend are very happy with the shirt. He used to have a shirt just the same as this one but it got ruined and i knew it was his favourite shirt. Therefore i went onto another website to order this shirt and i waited months still nothing arrived, therefore i decided to order it from here as Amazon is usually very reliable and quick at delivering.

Silver ES1123-15 Amethyst Heart Stud Earrings
Silver ES1123-15 Amethyst Heart Stud Earrings
Price: 11.56

5.0 out of 5 stars I love these earrings!, 9 Aug 2011
I found these earrings on here and my boyfriend bought me them for christmas. When i got the earrings i was really pleased with them they are a lovely colour, they reflect the light very well and are extremley comfortable to wear. A few weeks after christmas i was at his house and i was putting the earrings back in whilst looking in his bathroom mirror when i dropped one of them down the sink plughole! I was devestated so i have now bought myself another pair and havent taken them out for days. They are that comfortable i have slept with them in for the past 2 or 3 nights and i wouldnt have known otherwise.

If you like the look of these earrings on here you will love them when they arrive. They look much better than the picture shows :) very pleased with these earrings.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quality hoodie, 9 Aug 2011
I bought this hoodie in the colour black as i beleive the green monster logo and white lettering stands out best on the black hoodie. This hoodie is of really nice quality, its very comfortably and nice and warm. The hood on this hoodie is also a nice large size as i know it is annoying when a hood does not cover your full head and you have to keep pulling it down. However, with this hoodie i do not have that problem.

Very glad i ordered this hoodie and i know it will last a long time.

Silver White Cubic Zirconia Fickle Heart Stud Earrings
Silver White Cubic Zirconia Fickle Heart Stud Earrings
Price: 17.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Weak, 6 July 2011
These earrings are very pretty, however the part which goes into your ear is very weak. I bought some of these and within 2 weeks had to throw them away as the pin part started bending out of shape which when i gently attempted to correct snapped very easily.
I would recommend not buying these earrings, and choose some different earrings to buy.
very dissapointing. :(