Profile for M > Reviews

M

Page: 1 | 2
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green
Breville Blend-Active Personal Blender - 300 Watt - White/Green

5.0 out of 5 stars Partner loved it and has been using it to make healthy ..., 7 Jun. 2015
Bought this for my partner as we had seen them in stores more expensively priced. Arrived very quickly and well packaged. Partner loved it and has been using it to make healthy drinks for work instead of canned fizzy drinks. Very easy to use and clean. Highly recommend😊

LE 4.5W G45 B22 Bayonet LED Bulbs, 35W Incandescent Bulb Equivalent, 2700K, Warm White, Golf Ball Bulbs, Pack of 5 Units
Offered by Neon Mart

5.0 out of 5 stars bayonet LED bulbs, 17 April 2015
Would recommend these LED lightbulbs. Give immediate fantastic light, especially compared to previous low energy ones which had to 'warm up'. Neat looking too.

BEIYI 13.02.03 Fashion Chrome Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Faucet UK
BEIYI 13.02.03 Fashion Chrome Kitchen Sink Mixer Tap Faucet UK
Offered by BEIYI HOME

4.0 out of 5 stars kitchen mixer tap, 25 Mar. 2015
This is a really nice tap. Its sturdy and a very smart design. The swivel handle makes it easy to use, I have problems using my hands so its ideal. Just hope it lasts years and doesn't start leaking! Would recommend it.

JETech® Gold Slim-Fit Smart Case Cover for Google Nexus 7 2013 Tablet w/Stand and Auto Sleep/Wake Function (Black)
Offered by JEDirect UK

3.0 out of 5 stars case cover for tablet, 25 Mar. 2015
My partner got me this for my Nexus tablet. The back of the case is sturdy though the front is a little flimsy and would split quickly if used as a stand I think..and it doesn't seem to activate any sleep mode! Its fine for my purposes but you may want to consider a tougher case if you use your tablet a lot☺

G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra/G.I. Joe Retaliation [DVD] [2013] [2009]
G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra/G.I. Joe Retaliation [DVD] [2013] [2009]
Dvd ~ Channing Tatum
Offered by MediaMerchants

2.0 out of 5 stars GI Joe dvds, 19 Mar. 2014
Well, I thought these films were pretty poor...I would not recommend anyone buy these movies unless you just like ninjas...sorry!

Portable Extra-large Head Windproof Waterproof Matches By BuyinCoins
Portable Extra-large Head Windproof Waterproof Matches By BuyinCoins
Offered by Mestall(Ship from HongKong)

3.0 out of 5 stars Portable Extra-large Head Windproof Waterproof Matches, 27 Feb. 2014
These matches look a decent size on the photograph but in reality they are very small. My partner enjoys camping and they are just to go in his 'bits and pieces' box. We have not used them yet but are sure they will be fine.

Pet Tag Bone Shape Alloy 32mm Silver MESSAGE US WITH TEXT REQUIRED
Pet Tag Bone Shape Alloy 32mm Silver MESSAGE US WITH TEXT REQUIRED
Offered by Emblems-Gifts Ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Bone shaped dog tag, 4 Dec. 2013
Lovely little tag just the right size for my little dog as I found some tags huge and looked silly... Engraving is good and they included everything I asked for...arrived very quickly too. Thanx!

STACKERS 'CLASSIC SIZE' White Deep Open Section STACKER Jewellery Box with Grey Velvet Lining.
Offered by KG Homewares

1.0 out of 5 stars Deep stacker disappointing..., 4 Dec. 2013
I mistakenly thought it would sit underneath my mini stackers but its totally wrong size. It doesnt have a lid is so pretty pointless really and I have returned it. Sorry...

STACKERS Set of 2 'MINI SIZE' - White STACKER Set of 2 Jewellery Box with Grey Velvet Lining.
Offered by Carters of London

5.0 out of 5 stars Stackers set in white, 4 Dec. 2013
Love these stackers... now own two sets!!! Bought some as gifts for Christmas...perfect for Pandora...would highly recommend, mine are white but come in all range of colours.

Iron Man 3 [DVD]
Iron Man 3 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Robert Downey Jr.

5.0 out of 5 stars Iron Man 3, 4 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Iron Man 3 [DVD] (DVD)
Huge Iron Man fan so this is grrrrreat!!! Special effects are brilliant and gorgeous Robert Downey Jr just gets better...!

Page: 1 | 2