Profile for NJC > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
easynight portable travel blackout blind LARGE 2m x 1.45m
easynight portable travel blackout blind LARGE 2m x 1.45m
Offered by EasyBlinds

5.0 out of 5 stars Just as good as the one that is double the price!, 3 Nov. 2014
This blackout blind is brilliant.It's huge and you can easily cut it down to fit your window without the fabric fraying.It sticks on the window via suction plugs and Velcro and stays up the whole time.It was also dispatched very quickly and came in a travel bag.
I would definitely recommend it.Don't pay more than you need to!

Vax H90-GA-B Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
Vax H90-GA-B Gator Handheld Vacuum Cleaner

4.0 out of 5 stars Good little vacuum cleaner, 20 Jan. 2014
This cleaner does exactly what I wanted. It's lightweight and easily portableand allows me to clear up little spillages without having to get my other hoover out. It can last for a while but gradually gets less powerful. However I completely agree with someone else who said that it is only meant to be used in little spurts rather than trying to do a whole carpet in which case it would be better to get your main cleaner out.
I use this for the stairs and keeping my sofa clean and tidy.

I would definitely recommend this item!

YOUR GRACE FINDS ME (LIVE)
YOUR GRACE FINDS ME (LIVE)

5.0 out of 5 stars Best worship album I have heard for a long time!, 20 Jan. 2014
I love Matt Redman's music!It is really lyrical and the words are fantastic, profound and meaningful. I think this is one of his best albums and really helps me in my own personal worship times.
Cannot highly recommend this album enough, well worth the money!

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice dark bluey, green colour, 20 Jan. 2014
I really like this colour which is very dark shimmery blue/green. It stays on for a good amount of time and looks lovely. It arrived promptly so would recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this colour, 20 Jan. 2014
This colour is a shimmery red which is perfect for Christmas (as well as other times!) It arrived promptly and looks lovely on. Is definitely good enough value to rival CND brand. Would definitely recommend!

2.0 out of 5 stars Awful delivery!, 20 Jan. 2014
Firstly the nail polish is a nice colour but doesn't make up for the awfully slow delivery time. When I purchased it it said it would take between a few days to a month to arrive and knowing amazon (and other nail polish purchases) I was sure it would only take a few days however it only arrived after 6 weeks and when I contacted the sellers they just told me to wait.This wasn't great particularly as I had orderd it way in advance of Christmas so I could wear it over the festive period.

I wouldn't bother getting this polish if I was buying it again as the quality nowhere near makes up for the slow delivery time. There are so many other great colours out there that I would avoid this one.

Flexible Pregnancy / Maternity Belly Bar with PTFE Bar and Clear Ends
Flexible Pregnancy / Maternity Belly Bar with PTFE Bar and Clear Ends
Offered by Jewellery Sleuth

4.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable belly bar, 20 Jan. 2014
I bought this maternity belly bar as my metal one was becoming uncomfortable and causing irritation. I have found this flexible one to be brilliant. It has never caught on my clothes as others have complained about and also doesn't cause any irritation to my skin. Delivery was incredibly prompt and I would definitely recommend this item.

Naturana 5089/300 Maternity and Nursing Women's Underwear Set White 36D
Naturana 5089/300 Maternity and Nursing Women's Underwear Set White 36D
Offered by Essential Wear

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value bra!, 20 Jan. 2014
Having looked for bra's in high street shops I was pleasantly surprised by the price of this one and needn't have worried as it is great value for what you pay. The quality is great and the delivery is prompt. I just use this as a maternity bra as am still a couple of months away from my due date however am hoping that it will also double up as a nursing bra.
I would completely recommend this bra!

10 Minute Solution - Prenatal Pilates [DVD]
10 Minute Solution - Prenatal Pilates [DVD]
Offered by Direct Entertainment Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Great dvd-I'd recommend it!, 14 Nov. 2013
This dvd is perfect if like me you are really struggling with exhaustion in your pregnancy but still want to do some toning!
It is designed so that you can easily fit in at least one workout for 10minutes but can also add other ones in if you have the time and the energy. I regarded myself as being pretty fit before my pregnancy but have enjoyed using this dvd to tone and strengthen my muscles.
She does move quite quickly but that is nothing that a pause button can't fix.

I would really recommend this exercise dvd and for the price it definitely beats spending a fortune on classes everyweek!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the more expensive equivalents, 29 Mar. 2013
This twin pack is perfect for anyone wanting to try their hand at doing gel nails at home. The one thing I would say is always prepare your nail with acetone(cheap from a local chemist) beforehand as it dehydrates the nail and means that the base coat will stick better. It is also worth not putting much base coat on otherwise it will peel off more easily. If you use normal nail varnish remover to wipe your nail before applying the base coat, the oil in the remover will not make the base coat stick as well.

Once you have put your top coat on and it has dried, I just use the hand sanitiser(99p in most cases from pound store etc) to wipe the sticky residue off and it gets the shine that you want. You definitely don't need to buy anything else more expensive!

Definitely worth buying this rather than the CND ones which are double the price!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2013 9:14 AM BST