Profile for Devika > Reviews

Golden Healer Quartz point/cluster 32g
Golden Healer Quartz point/cluster 32g
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Amazing Golden healer quartz with astonishing energy

Profusion Himalayan Rose Pink Salt Rocks 1 Kg
Profusion Himalayan Rose Pink Salt Rocks 1 Kg

5.0 out of 5 stars ... Himalayan crystals helped me to prepare sole that offers excellent health solutions for different problems, 14 July 2014
Magical Himalayan crystals helped me to prepare sole that offers excellent health solutions for different problems.

Orb Cards: 44 full colour cards & 40 page booklet
Orb Cards: 44 full colour cards & 40 page booklet
by Diana Cooper

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Easy to shuffle, beautiful orbs that offers excellent guidance from the angelic and higher realms.

Angels Of Atlantis Oracle Cards: Receive Inspiration and Healing from the Angelic Kingdoms: 44 Full Colour Oracle Cards and Instruction Booklet
by Stewart Pearce

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Excellent oracle cards with bright high vibrational orbs radiating high positive rhythms.

Preseli Bluestone Stonehenge Healing Crystal Palm Stone
Preseli Bluestone Stonehenge Healing Crystal Palm Stone
Offered by GeoFossils

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 14 July 2014
Excellent stone for massaging, doing meditation.

Crystal Oracle
Crystal Oracle
by Judy Hall

5.0 out of 5 stars crystal oracle cards wonderful, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Crystal Oracle (Cards)
Every crystal card is infused with the crystal energy and meditating with the crystal cards is an amazing experience. The Crystal Oracle Card guide book is very helpful and offers us very good guidance for using the crystal oracle cards. For those who cannot afford to buy high energy expensive crystals, this product provides a very big relief. Judy Hall classified the crystal oracle cards into 4 different categories and they are very interesting to learn. I strongly recommend this product for crystal lovers.

Tree Angel Oracle: 112 page book & 32 card oracle deck
Tree Angel Oracle: 112 page book & 32 card oracle deck
by Fred Hageneder

5.0 out of 5 stars Tree Angel cards, 19 Mar 2014
The Tree of Knowledge spread is amazing. The poetic versus given in eatch tree angel card helps the reader to absorb the divine energy radiating through these cards. Excellent tree angels are guiding us through these cards.

TheChakra Bible The Definitive Guide to Working with Chakras by Mercier, Patricia ( Author ) ON Nov-02-2009, Paperback
by Patricia Mercier

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing book, 19 Mar 2014
I have read lot of new age books. But this book is very good. This book talks about the chakras in detail and covers the ancient spiritual energies associated with the chakras. The crystals associated with each chakra is explained very clearly. I recommend this book to learn about the chakra cleansing concept and understand the chakras.

Energy Oracle Cards
Energy Oracle Cards
by Sandra Taylor

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy Oracle Cards - Best guide to a person, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: Energy Oracle Cards (Cards)
I loved this Energy Oracle Cards. They are amazing guide to the person who purchased this product. The nine card spread completely shows excellent predictions about the question you are asking. The Energy Oracle Card book even helps you how you should form your questions. As soon as I hold the cards for sometime my energy is absorbed by the cards and the questions are answered with divine guidance. Excellent Oracle Cards in my Oracle Card collection.

True Power of Water
True Power of Water
by Emoto Masaru

5.0 out of 5 stars The True Power of Water, 12 May 2012
This review is from: True Power of Water (Paperback)
This is a great book and a great gift to any humanbeing. I am saying Thank You before I drink water, before I start using water for my dish washing, before I start using water for brushing my teeth and this routine is great. It gives lot of positive energy and all the works is getting done very smoothly. Masaru Emoto is a genius really. Love and Gratitude is very powerful and when I stick that word sticker in my water bottle and drink that water it is doing lots of good to me. It is healing lot of my health problems and makes me very productive.