Profile for heggy1888 > Reviews

Content by heggy1888

heggy1888

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars great game, epic, 20 May 2015
What a brilliant game. I'm about 12hrs into it and I'm doing the side quests as I go and I am impressed with it all, the open worlds massive with loads to do the side quests don't feel like a chore like with some games and the main missions are long with 2 or 3 things you do that are a part of the mission which also feels good. I'm playing on normal which I'm findin ok. . I honestly don't want to put it down , its great

Bloodborne (PS4)
Bloodborne (PS4)
Offered by The Game Collection -

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 29 April 2015
This review is from: Bloodborne (PS4) (Video Game)
Fantastic game very rewarding I'm about 12bosses and a couple of weeks in now and iv had my ups n downs a ton of deaths but I did get a few first boss kills so not too bad. Unlike dark souls there's no shield and its very fast and aggressive which I thought was a good change of pace. All in all a great game and I hope they make another.

Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)
Assassin's Creed Unity (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 20 Mar. 2015
Brilliant game. Got it at Christmas and I've been playing it on and off. Plenty to do and see I'm almost done now, its only taken me a while because I like to complete all side missions and collect all the loot. Good addition to the series.

The Dead Room
The Dead Room

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 12 Mar. 2015
This review is from: The Dead Room (Kindle Edition)
What a brilliant read, a real page turner . just got better and better as the story went on. Great

Dying Light Be the Zombie Edition Including Full Season Pass (Amazon.co.uk Exclusive) (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant, 3 Mar. 2015
Brilliant game , I'm 20% into the story and I've done quite a few side missions and I'm finding it to be a really impressive game, good story and its getting harder as I go on, I'm really enjoying it nightime is edge of your seat stuff I find myself gripping the controller.

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare (PS4)
Offered by 666 Media

5.0 out of 5 stars very good game, 28 Feb. 2015
Ive just completed the campaign on hardened and I really enjoyed the story my only complaint with these games is the campaign is too short. Had a couple of shots at online mode and that's as always very good.

The Killing Circle (The Neal Rafferty New Orleans Mysteries, 1)
The Killing Circle (The Neal Rafferty New Orleans Mysteries, 1)

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 28 Feb. 2015
A decent read

The Crew (PS4)
The Crew (PS4)

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant game, 23 Feb. 2015
This review is from: The Crew (PS4) (Video Game)
I'm not a big driving game fan but I got this at Christmas and I'm still playing it, loads of missions, plenty of side missions and its really fun. Obviously I got other games at Christmas Lotf and evil within but I keep going back to this its great fun.

The Cleaner - John Milton #1 (John Milton Series)
The Cleaner - John Milton #1 (John Milton Series)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 18 Feb. 2015
I couldn't put my kindle down, an action packed thrilling read , good characters good story and I'm looking forward to book 2 in the John Milton series.

Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)
Gray Justice (A Tom Gray Novel Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 27 Jan. 2015
What a brilliant book full of twists and turns, I haven't put it down its been that good. Starting resurrection and if it's half as good as this it will still be a good read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5