Profile for D. A. Harper > Reviews

Content by D. A. Harper

D. A. Harper "Debs H" (WALES)

F1 2012 (PC DVD)
F1 2012 (PC DVD)
Offered by FUN-N-MORE

5.0 out of 5 stars F1 2012 Great Game, 6 Jan. 2013
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: F1 2012 (PC DVD) (DVD-ROM)
My son loves this game, great value brilliant graphics, IF YOU LIKE f1 then this game is for you. Great seller with a very rapid delivery and the parcel was very well wrapped. will definately use them again. Happy New year to you all. and thank you 4GamersUK

Katie Price's Perfect Ponies: My Pony Care Book (My Perfect Pony)
Katie Price's Perfect Ponies: My Pony Care Book (My Perfect Pony)
by Katie Price

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book, 10 Feb. 2012
This is a great book for young girls embarking on their first pony/horse, Katie has a way with words and my 11yr old daughter loves this book, she loves the bright pink cover as this makes the book stand out from all her others. The info is clear and consise in the book and easy to understand, the photograpy is top notch an all round fantastic book. Wound't hesitate to buy another of Katies books they are very well written.

Toughees Girl's Kate Shoes Black 4 UK
Toughees Girl's Kate Shoes Black 4 UK

5.0 out of 5 stars TOUGHEES Great shoes, 9 Mar. 2011
Great shoes and great value for money, daughter loves them and feels very comfy in them. bought a size 4 as she is just a size 4 and they fit very well with enough room to grow.

These are great school shoes and look very smart at a price the wont break the bank.

I do recommend buying them as I would and will purchase again.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 30 Dec. 2010
My daughter loves this, all pony mad kids will love it. It is very pretty as well as being very practical, she gets all her horsey pens n pencils in this, so it's quite roomy too! she says she loves it so that is what this review is based on, in my daughters words (10yrs old and horse mad)its BEAUTIFUL...........

Haden 14594 1.7 L Capacity White Plastic Cordless Kettle 2200 W
Haden 14594 1.7 L Capacity White Plastic Cordless Kettle 2200 W

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for money kettle, 15 Sept. 2010
Great value for money, best kettle I have had so far. Rapid boil is great, a nice neat looking kettle. We love it. We also recommend it to every one, simple is always the the best.

Black Beauty - Series 1 - Complete [DVD]
Black Beauty - Series 1 - Complete [DVD]
Dvd ~ Judi Bowker
Offered by Rapid-DVD

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Classic they Should Bring It Back!, 27 Aug. 2009
Wow!!!!!
This took me right back back to being 7 yrs old again. I was completely hooked on this as a child and it has not lost any of its charm at all for me, any horse mad person will love this. My 9 yr old daughter watched this with me and she is now hooked on it and has taken the dvd to her own room and we did not see her all day long!!

Yes it is the original just simply added to a dvd and not remastered, but I personally love it for that! I do wish they would bring it back on to the tv without taking to much away from the original series and not making it to modern. Children will love it. For me this was the best ever tv that I had watched as a child and it has NOT LOST any of its origial charm.

I just simply LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT :o)

D.A.H