Profile for James Morley > Reviews

James Morley

Corsair Carbide Series 300R CC-9011014-WW Mid-Tower Gaming Case
Corsair Carbide Series 300R CC-9011014-WW Mid-Tower Gaming Case

2.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money and faulty switch, 12 Jan 2014
I've never before been prompted before to write a review but I feel this warrants one. I recently built my first PC (2 days ago from the time of writing this review) and got it up and running with in a few hours and the PC was fine. I was playing BF4 on ultra at about 45 FPS after I'd finished playing I then updated windows which took about 30 mins when I came back the PC wouldn't turn on at all it was dead. As you can imagine I was very worried being it my first time. After snooping around none of the other components were broken I found out by testing the PC switch was broken after fixing the problem which took 2 hours to find and fix. As I'm writing this review the PC has broken again and am ordering a replacement part from Corsair. This problem has made given me countless headaches and made it a very stressful process and would not recommend this case I feel there are probably better cases on the market.

However I will say that the case is roomy inside which is good if you have big hands. It has good cable management and a nice big CPU cut out on the back. Furthermore it can hold very long graphics card (14 inches) and CPU coolers (I'm using the gelid tranquilly rev. 2.0 and it just fits)
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 21, 2014 2:36 PM GMT