Profile for sannypie > Reviews

Content by sannypie

sannypie

Winning Post Fine China Windsor Mug - Horse Racing Design, Famous Horses & Jockeys
Offered by Destination502

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 23 Dec. 2015
Lovely mug

The Returned [DVD]
The Returned [DVD]
Dvd ~ Géraldine Pailhas

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Aug. 2015
This review is from: The Returned [DVD] (DVD)
Good but think the channel 4 was better

Duronic B101B Blue 2.4 GHz 250m Wireless Colour Digital Video & Sound Baby Monitor with Night Vision
Offered by Elmij Technology

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 7 Jun. 2015
Bought it for a present and they are over the moon with it

Cream - Future Trance 2003
Cream - Future Trance 2003
Offered by best_value_entertainment

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic cd, 4 April 2013
Really good CD I have danced to it loads since I bought it really good tracks and a great price :-)

The Quick and Tiny Guide to a Great Big Life. Embracing "The Law of Repetitive Contemplation"

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant., 30 Dec. 2011
A thoroughly enjoyable read. After reading the 'Wheel of Life' exercise I realised my particular wheel was buckled!!! For a while now I have had a deep-seated problem that was always on my mind. I was never truly able to put my finger on what it was. I carried it around in my mind daily, wasting time and energy but never really knowing what I had concern over. After reading this quick quide and executing 'The Wheel of Life' exercise, it pinpointed the exact area of my life I needed to make some changes. Thanks to Allan and the techniques in his book he has helped me considerably and enabled me to move forward with a workable and simple solution.

Nikon Coolpix L23 Digital Camera 10.1 MP 5x Optical Zoom 2.7 inch LCD Display (Blue)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 12 July 2011
Fantastic camera bought this for my 14 year old Granddaughters birthday so easy to use and the choice of colours were lovely just popped the batteries in and away she went taking photos of everything. We were on holiday in cyprus at the time so she has lovely memories now to keep. Well worth the money and Amazon was the cheapest.