Profile for Mr. P. Wood > Reviews

Content by Mr. P. Wood

Mr. P. Wood

Page: 1 | 2
eFuture(TM) 1 Pair Green Crystal Lucky Four Leaf Clover Stud Earrings +Olive Green Pendant Necklace 19" +eFuture's nice Keyring

Swarovski Elements Crystal Four Leaf Clover Pendant Necklace 19" With A Gift Box -CN9034SG
Offered by Home and Garden Supplies

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 3 Oct 2014
Can't be better at the price

6 x Golf ball shape SES (E14) Small Screw Cap Fitting Halogen Dimmable 60w equivalent energy saving light bulbs.
Offered by UKHobbyStore ~ PowerSaveBulbs UK

4.0 out of 5 stars No more to say, 2 July 2014
Ordered, received, they work.

1 Clear Pallet Stretch Wrap Cling Film 400mm x 250m
1 Clear Pallet Stretch Wrap Cling Film 400mm x 250m
Offered by PolyPostalBags

4.0 out of 5 stars Its stretch wrap!, 11 Feb 2014
what can you say, I ordered Stretch Wrap & I got it! It does what it should, no prblems no issues.

Shake Down
Shake Down

5.0 out of 5 stars Takes me back to the late '60's, 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Shake Down (MP3 Download)
As my brain becomes strained and memory fades music that I remember are not always the same as the things that you hear. In this case as an example of early prog rock / blues its hard to fault this album. I'm glad I've bought it.

Digital Air Compressor 12V Car Van Tyre Automatic Inflator 18450
Digital Air Compressor 12V Car Van Tyre Automatic Inflator 18450
Offered by AP Motor Store

4.0 out of 5 stars Just what I need., 20 Oct 2013
Living a good distance from a garage something we can use to inflate car tyres seem pretty essential, this dose the job.

Kindle Paperwhite, 6" High Resolution Display with Built-in Light, Wi-Fi [Previous Generation]

4.0 out of 5 stars Kindle gets better, 25 July 2013
I only want to read books on this. Not trawl the web, play games etc. The Paperwhite does this, with its back light even reading in the dark has become easy.... well designed Kindle.

3-Year Kindle Paperwhite [Previous Generation] Protection Plan with Accident & Theft Cover by SquareTrade, UK customers only
Offered by Squaretrade Limited

3.0 out of 5 stars How do you know if its worth it unless you use it?, 25 July 2013
Given my past history with accidental damage and failure of Kindle devices I decided that the outlay for this protection will (at least) give me peace of mind and may be a worthwhile investment, if I don't need to use the cover it will (of course) be a complete waste of money. You can only consider the factors as they apply to yourself and decide if you feel the need for extended cover, I did and purchased it - your decision may be different.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 11, 2013 3:10 PM BST

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars They cost a fraction of "shop" prices, 6 Feb 2013
They are comparatively inexpensive and work, why wouldn't I use them and order again? We will order again when we need similar items

SanDisk SDSDQU-032G-FFP Ultra 32 GB Class 10 Micro SD Card with SD Adapter - Frustration-Free Packaging (Label May Change)

4.0 out of 5 stars All my music fits!, 6 Feb 2013
Having recently bought a Creative Zen Touch 2 to replace a worn out Archos Gmini 20 GB MP3 player, this SD card allowed my full collection of music to be played. Just what I needed.

Page: 1 | 2