Profile for Mr. A. L. Baptiste > Reviews

Content by Mr. A. L. Baptiste

Mr. A. L. Baptiste (London, England)

Page: 1 | 2
Immortal Egypt
Immortal Egypt

4.0 out of 5 stars Immortal Egypt, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Immortal Egypt (Audio CD)
I don't think this Music of Hossam Ramzy is as good as his Baladi Plus, however, it is still, a very good one, the blend of electric keyboard and guitars an drums, purcussion and flute, really comes together brilliantly.

This arrived on time and in Like new condition, Cd being in top working order with no problems.

Thanks Guys.

Baladi Plus
Baladi Plus

5.0 out of 5 stars Baladi Plus review, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Baladi Plus (Audio CD)
I will say, this is to my ears, a really awsome music cd, every track by this guy Hosam Ramzy, is on solid form and is to me the best t come out from the sahara. everyone should try picking this one up. This arrived in Brand New condition, as well as CD disc working with no errors.

Thanks greatly for this one.

Music of the Native American Indians
Music of the Native American Indians

5.0 out of 5 stars Native American Music review, 2 Oct 2013
This one is an excellent Music CD, it was just what I was looking for. this Cd arrived pretty quick and this Cd also arrived in very good condition.

Thank you very much for this one.

Spawn Origins Volume 8 HC (Spawn Origins Collections)
Spawn Origins Volume 8 HC (Spawn Origins Collections)
by Todd McFarlane

5.0 out of 5 stars Spawn Graphic Novel Collection Review, 2 Oct 2013
Now I have all 100 issues, I am so pleased now, Thye minute it came through I open it, and I got Brand new just as you said, Todd Mcfarlanes art in this is just unique, I do really think it is his own. This arrived on the time said, as wel as arriving in,as I said Brand NEW! condition.

Thank Big time for this one!, Guyz

Ceremonial & War Dances
Ceremonial & War Dances

5.0 out of 5 stars Native American CD Review, 2 Oct 2013
This review is from: Ceremonial & War Dances (Audio CD)
This is what I was looking, compared to all the other ones like it, as they use alot of synth, as I wanted pure instrumental music from real American Natives, And I got it, its is brilliant. Also delivery was very quick, with the Cd arriving in int condition.

Thanks Guyz for this one.

Filthy Girlfriends Having It Off [DVD]
Filthy Girlfriends Having It Off [DVD]
Offered by soundsunlimited

4.0 out of 5 stars Lesbian DVD Review., 2 Oct 2013
I Didn't like this one, as the girls in this didn't do much, near enough to nothin. I give you this rating because of the fast delivery and condition of the item. As this cd worked without any problems.

Thanks Quantum Leap, hop eto do business again

David Icke: The Reptilian Agenda [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
David Icke: The Reptilian Agenda [DVD] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ David Icke

5.0 out of 5 stars David Icke Review, 30 April 2013
This is such an excellent DVD, this has really opened my eyes and my mind, due to my gathering of knowedge in this area.
This is a must buy for everyone, or for the ones who will excepted the red pill at the end of the day.

This arrived daed on time, in new condition, with all three discs with no scratches, working with no problems.

Super Dragon: Bruce Lee Story [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Super Dragon: Bruce Lee Story [DVD] [2005] [Region 1] [US Import] [NTSC]
Dvd ~ Bruce Lee
Offered by supermart_usa

5.0 out of 5 stars Bruce Li Review, 30 April 2013
This is a very cool classic, as the martial arts is done very nicely by bruce Li and the team, acting was really good I like to think on this one.

This arrive in new condition, case, perfect also wrapped up well, with Cd obviously working with no problems.

Spider-Man:Matter of State [VHS]
Spider-Man:Matter of State [VHS]

5.0 out of 5 stars Spiderman (Nick Hammond)., 30 April 2013
I will say to keep this short, that I like this old classic spiderman series, as a kid this really was and is still entertained, the stuntman in the spidey suit, is really flexible for the fight scenes and Nick hammond who plays peter park plays him awsomely, in his own style.

Also, this arrived on time, with casing and Cassette in mint condition. Thank you for the excellent delivery on this one!

Max payne 3
Max payne 3
Offered by FLBENTERPRISES

5.0 out of 5 stars M.P. 3 Review, 30 April 2013
This review is from: Max payne 3 (Video Game)
This is an excellent game, just as the first I think, they kept the orginality in the main character and of course excellent soundtracks and action all the way.

Also, the game arrived on time, coming in excellent condition, that is th CD's and the casing. Thanks big time for this one.

Page: 1 | 2