Profile for Anthony > Reviews

Content by Anthony

Anthony

Touching From a Distance: Ian Curtis and "Joy Division"
Touching From a Distance: Ian Curtis and "Joy Division"

5.0 out of 5 stars An excellent book, 17 April 2012
From the first page turn I was so happy with this read as not once does it become difficult as the author takes you gently through what could have been a journey frought with bitter sadness.
A most informative book written by someone who knows the truth not just another hack out to make money off the back of others sadness.
Highly recommended read "this is the way step inside"

Mebook - 7 Inch High Resolution eBook Reader + Super Media Player - 4GB White
Mebook - 7 Inch High Resolution eBook Reader + Super Media Player - 4GB White

5.0 out of 5 stars Oh lord what have I purchased ! but wait., 24 Aug 2011
Mebook - 7 Inch High Resolution eBook Reader + Super Media Player

When the MEBOOK arrived it felt and looked as good as my daughters kindle 3g but when I looked at the instructions booklet I thought OMG what have I purchased I could almost smell Delboy Trotters cologne all over it! so I used the booklet as a last resort and let commonsense take over and found the unit fairly simple to use if a little long winded (one gets so used to touch screen appliances) the only thing I found niggling was the FM radio app it's a bit vague as the region setting for the UK is classed as Europe I am no expert on radio frequency coverage but I expected to see England on the task bar, everything else works a treat ebooks, video, music player and photos.
No smart ink technology on the veiwing screen but on the up side there is no need to buy a reading light like the kindle for reading in limited light conditions, swings and roundabouts really. A leather case/cover too BRILL!
Comment Comments (5) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 27, 2012 9:01 AM BST