Profile for LR > Reviews

Content by LR

LR

Paint Wizzard EZ Roller Kit inc. Roller, Edging Brush, Jug & Bonus Extension Poles - White Box

1.0 out of 5 stars The lid keeps opening!, 26 July 2013
The lid is very loose so u would be very worried about getting it everywhere and therefore not really using it!

15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
15 X Mixed Colour Jet Bouncy Balls
Offered by Premier Life Store
Price: 0.98

3.0 out of 5 stars Not bad for party bag fillers, 26 July 2013
I would recommend these as party bag fillers. They looked as they did on the picture which is not always the case for sellers.

Mini Crayons (12 packs of mini crayons) - Great Party Bag Fillers!
Mini Crayons (12 packs of mini crayons) - Great Party Bag Fillers!
Offered by GreatDeals4you
Price: 1.45

1.0 out of 5 stars This is not how they will look!, 26 July 2013
I do not recommend these as you would probably buy these packs for kids parties. I thought they would be as colourful as it shows in the picture but they came in white cheap card packaging and just look cheap!!! Actually embarrassed to use these! I just don't think people should be allowed to show you this colourful picture then send you something else!

Disney Cars Training Seat
Disney Cars Training Seat
Price: 7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Good training seat, 26 July 2013
I would recommend this however my son is young and still has habit putting his hands in his mouth, it would benefit more if it had handles on the side so he could grab those instead of the toilet seat! Otherwise a nice product and I would use again.

10 x A6 MIXED COLOURING BOOKS
10 x A6 MIXED COLOURING BOOKS
Offered by CKONE
Price: 1.12

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't be fooled!, 26 July 2013
I would not recommend anyone to buy this as I can imagine you would but these for kids parties (I did)! I would be too embarrassed to use these! Firstly you do not get a variety of colouring books as they show in the picture. I got all 9 the same and only one was different! The film on the books were crumpled (this is not outside packaging) its the actual film on the books. There aren't many pages in there and really do look cheap. I was not happy with them at all! Will have to buy elsewhere I found a multipack in the 1 shop and they were much better and had variety of activity books includes too!

4 Tier Round Clear Acrylic Cupcake Stand from Wedding Acrylics
4 Tier Round Clear Acrylic Cupcake Stand from Wedding Acrylics
Offered by Wedding Acrylics
Price: 14.95

1.0 out of 5 stars Disapointed - Waste of money!, 26 July 2013
Firstly it was not in a clear colour, it was blue! I thought if I peel the stickers off it would be clear underneath, it was still scratched and I wish I listened to the reviews that advised it is very flimsy. Small touch n it all wobbles! They don't really lock in properly. I therefore couldn't move it around once the cakes were on there. It just looks cheap and I'm concerned for those who are purchasing for weddings!!!!!

VonHaus by Designer Habitat 3 x Floating Black Glass Shelves Mount Bracket for DVD/Blu-Ray Player, Satellite/Cable Box, Games Console

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for money! Bargain!, 26 Mar 2013
I couldn't believe the price! This product is Excellent value for money, its sturdy and has a quality finish. Great compliments too! Would definitely recommend, too marks!