Shop now Shop now Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle  Learn more Countdown to Prime Day Shop now Shop now
Profile for Ubah69 > Reviews

Content by Ubah69

Ubah69

Page: 1 | 2
Shany Ultimate Fusion Eyeshadow Palette
Shany Ultimate Fusion Eyeshadow Palette

5.0 out of 5 stars RECOMMENDED BY BEAUTYBYJJ ON YOUTUBE, 4 April 2014
EXCELLENT PALETTE. HAVE EVRYTHING, MATTE, SHIMMER AND PEARL FINISH, HARDLY ANY FALL OUTS - WILL RECOMMEND HIGHLY TO ALL.

IF YOU ARE JUST STARTING OUT, BUY THIS AND GET GOOD SETS OF BRUSHES!!!

Sizzix Bigz Die Hearts
Sizzix Bigz Die Hearts

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, 4 April 2014
This review is from: Sizzix Bigz Die Hearts (Misc.)
I CANT WAIT TO START USING IT FOR MY HAIR ACCESSORIES FOR TODDLERS. PERFECT FOR FELT AND OTHER FABRICS
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Sleek Make Up Blush Sahara 8g
Sleek Make Up Blush Sahara 8g
Offered by Vanitypalace

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST AND SIMILAR TO BLACK RADIANCE TOASTED ALMOND BLUSH (8306), 4 April 2014
My everyday blush, even for special occasion. I like that natural look and effect. Can be used all the year round. I do not need any other colours as this blush complements my Afro Caribbean skintone. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

Olay Total Effects Cleansers Make-up Remover
Olay Total Effects Cleansers Make-up Remover
Offered by ProPharm

5.0 out of 5 stars FANTASTIC, 4 April 2014
Exactly what I wanted, just started using it, so cant say how it feels on my oily skin. but highly recommended because it makes my skin feel very soft

Living Beyond Your Feelings: Controlling Emotions So They Don't Control You
Living Beyond Your Feelings: Controlling Emotions So They Don't Control You
by Joyce Meyer

5.0 out of 5 stars CHAPTER 11 - JOYCE WAS SPEAKING TO ME UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL!!!!, 5 Sept. 2013
Joyce touched a soft spot i have dealt with all my years, but the most scary part of it all, was that what happened to her happened to me, but my Mum was the Culprit here. In a proper African (Nigerian) setting, its a taboo to talk about this, most hide it, because of Culture, Shame, maybe pride and ego. But it does happen everyday in the Nigerian society. I almost shed tears all through reading this particular chapter. JOYCE WAS TALKING TO ME, Its as if i was re-leaving my whole life again. I came from a single parent home, was badly, emotionally and physically abused. My first marriage did not work, my second marriage broke down (but now hoping on God for recovery since I became saved). I have been praying and seeking God's help to totally heal me before I read this chapter. But I can proudly say I feel some kind of release and that whole load of baggage leaving me after reading this chapter. Joyce knows how to connect to people, she ministers to all wherever you are in the world through her books. My becoming saved and a born again christian was also through one of Joyce's book (The battle is for the Lord). Joyce is not afraid to speak, she tunes into you personally as if she lived your life and is by your side. She touches a spot that will make you want to reach out, for someone to hear your inner cry and respond and help heal you. (GOD IS ALWAYS THE BEST HEALER). Joyce is indeed blessed and has a special annointing from our MOST HIGH GOD. I pray that unity, peace and love continue to reign in her life AND home in the mighty name of JESUS. I hope to meet her one day hopefully if she comes to minister in UK. Although she seems far away, she is still very near to millions. May God continue to bless you Joyce. PLEASE BUY THIS BOOK BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AGAIN. Stay Blessed!!!

Praying by the Blood of Jesus
Praying by the Blood of Jesus
by Dr. D. K. Olukoya

5.0 out of 5 stars ONLY BY THE BLOOD, IN THE BLOOD!!!!!!, 4 Sept. 2013
I WONDER WHY THERE IS NO REVIEW YET. SMALL BOOK, WOULD HAVE EXPECTED MORE, BUT ALL THE SAME VERY SOUND. IF U DO NOT HAVE A CLUE OF PRAYING BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, THEN THIS IS A DEFINITE BOOK FOR YOU. IT TAKES OFF FEAR, JUST ONE SENTENCE IS NEEDED; A POWERFUL PRAYER THAT ROUTS DARK FORCES. HE USED AND DESCRIBED A LOT OF REAL LIFE EXPERIENCES. WE MUST ALL TEACH OUR CHILDREN THOSE FIRST LINE OF PRAYERS BECAUSE IT WOULD DEFINITELY PROTECT THEM. PLEASE BUY HIGHLY RECOMMEND FOR THE FAMILY OR FOR ANYONE!!!!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 4, 2014 3:52 PM GMT

King James Life in the Spirit Study Bible
King James Life in the Spirit Study Bible
by Zondervan Publishing

5.0 out of 5 stars KING JAMES INDEED!!!!!, 4 Sept. 2013
YOU CANNOT FAULT THIS BIBLE, I HAVE NIV APPLICATION BIBLE ALSO, ALTHOUGH READABLE AND EASY TO UNDERSTAND, BUT THE ADVISE IN THE KJV IS UNCOMPARABLE. VERY SOUND AND FROM A PROTESTANT PERSPECTIVE, BUT CAN BE USED BY ALL DENOMINATION. THE NOTES ON DIFFERENT ISSUES ARE MY FAVOURITE. IT EXPLAINS CLEARLY HOW A GOOD CHRISTIAN MUST LIVE HIS OR HER LIFE AND MAKES CONSTANT AND UNENDING REFERENCES TO ALL PARTS AND CHAPTERS IN THE BIBLE. A MUST HAVE FOR ALL. BEST FOR NEW CONVERTS, FURTHER SPIRITUAL GROWTH, MORE UNDERSTANING OF THE SCRIPTURES AND MUCH MORE. GOOD FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL TEACHING AND EVEN FOR THOSE STUDYING THEOLOGY. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!

Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Pomegranate, 4.25g
Burt's Bees 100% Natural Lip Balm, Pomegranate, 4.25g

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST!!!!!, 4 Sept. 2013
MY DAUGHTER'S FAVORITE, HAVE TRIED ALL OTHERS. BUT THIS REMAINS THE BEST FOR ME. KEEP LIPS SUBTLE AND SOFT. EVEN MAKES YOUR LIPS LOOK BETTER, NO CRACKS OR DARKNESS, INFACT IT BRIIGHTENS UP LIPS. WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, PLEASE BUY, YOU WONT REGRET IT

Clipper Fairtrade Organic Green 50 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 300 Teabags)
Clipper Fairtrade Organic Green 50 Teabags (Pack of 6, Total 300 Teabags)

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD AND STRONG!!!, 4 Sept. 2013
EXACTLY WHAT I EXPECTED. BIG WARNING - VERY VERY SRONG. GOOD FOR DETOXING AND LOOSING WEIGHT. NO BINGEING OR CHEATING WHEN ON A DIET, BECAUSE IT CURBS THOSE UNWANTED CRAVINGS. PLEASE BUY, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!1

A Woman's Role in the Home (Tony Evans Speaks Out On...)
A Woman's Role in the Home (Tony Evans Speaks Out On...)
by Tony Evans

5.0 out of 5 stars ON THE SPOT ADVISE!!!!!!!, 4 Sept. 2013
I WONDER WHY NO ONE HAS BOTHERED TO REVIEW THIS IN UK. FOR THE FIRST TIME I GOT A BOOK THAT IS ON THE SPOT WITH ADVISE, NO BEATING AROUND THE BUSH. SUBMISSIVENESS WORKS BOTH WAYS, BUT DONE IN HUMULITY, PATIENCE, LOVE AND ACCORDING TO GOD'S PRINCIPLES. IT IS ALSO GOOD FOR SINGLES, DIVORCED, ABOUT TO GET MARRIED AND ESPECIALLY FOR YOUNG GIRLS; BECAUSE IT ALSO TOUCHES ON THE ISSUE OF THOSE GIRLS RAISED IN A SINGLE PARENT HOME, WHERE ONLY THE MUM REPRESENTS BOTH PARENTS, WHICH IN ONE WAY OR THE OTHER AFFECTS THAT GIRL WHO WILL GROW UP INTO A WOMAN ONE DAY AND MANAGE HER HOME. VERY DEEP, NOT TOO BIG, BUT A MUST BUY FOR ALL GIRLS, YOUNG WOMEN, MOTHERS, AUNTS, EVEN GRANDMA. THIS WILL BE GOOD FOR SUNDAY SCHOOL ESP. FOR GIRLS AND MARRIAGE COUNSELLING. PLEASE GET IT. AM ABOUT READING IT AGAIN!!!!! STAY BLESSED

Page: 1 | 2