Profile for ganaois > Reviews

ganaois

Skechers USA Womens Go Walk Low-Top Trainers 13510 Burgundy 6 UK, 39 EU
Skechers USA Womens Go Walk Low-Top Trainers 13510 Burgundy 6 UK, 39 EU

3.0 out of 5 stars OK, 7 Oct 2014
This review is from: Skechers Women's GO Walk (Apparel)
A bit wide which was not included in the description.
Not as good as I expected.
they will do!

RFID Blocking Ladies Travel Wallet, Purse, Credit Debit Cards Organizer Holder (Olive)

2.0 out of 5 stars Not my style, 22 Jun 2014
This is not my type of wallet - in reality it looks very different from what I expected.
I bought it to take to Greece as a present for my niece, and shall send it back on my return.

The Tobermory Cat
The Tobermory Cat
by Debi Gliori

5.0 out of 5 stars Miaow, 14 Feb 2014
This review is from: The Tobermory Cat (Paperback)
A delightful story enjoyed by me and much appreciated by my friend with Tobermory connections and her two lovely grandchildren.

Cambridge Red
Cambridge Red

3.0 out of 5 stars better editing might have helped, 26 Jan 2014
This review is from: Cambridge Red (Kindle Edition)
I enjoyed the book and the characters but found the first half too drawn out. I am not sure it was necessary to go into the complexities of the university relationships. The main story would I think have been better told without those details.

A Certain World: A Commonplace Book
A Certain World: A Commonplace Book
by Wystan Hugh Auden

5.0 out of 5 stars Auden - a certain world, 22 Nov 2011
This is a book which I bought for my husband for his birthday next month. As it is a common place book it has many quotations from a huge number of sources and as they were chosen by Auden they give an insight into his character as well as one being sure that the entries will be thought provoking. My husband has looked for this book for many years so he will be very happy on his birthday.