Profile for Idgey > Reviews

Content by Idgey

Idgey

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7
Silent Scream: An edge of your seat serial killer thriller (Detective Kim Stone crime thriller series Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Main Character, 13 Mar. 2015
Loved the writing, storyline, twists and suspense. But the greatest element for me was the main character. I have never liked a character as much as this one. A real page turner and one I recommend.

Child 44
Child 44

5.0 out of 5 stars Captivating!!!, 13 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Child 44 (Kindle Edition)
Captivating book. One I could not put down. I have never read any kind of spy thriller and this was not the element that captivated me but the entire beliefs and way of life under Stalin. It gripped me from the beginning and took me to a world I hope I never have to experience. A truly astounding existence, the writer made me believe he had lived this life, it felt so real. I would highly recommend this book and will read another by this author.

An Evil Mind (Robert Hunter Book 6)
An Evil Mind (Robert Hunter Book 6)

5.0 out of 5 stars Unique psychological storyline, 8 Sept. 2014
Psychological thriller with a captivating and quietly genius main character and a psychopath. I couldn't put this one down, a unique storyline pulls you in and keeps hold of you until the end. Twists, turns and surprises.

ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror
ASBO: A Novel of Extreme Terror

5.0 out of 5 stars The reality makes it a terrifying read!, 8 Sept. 2014
Absolutely terrifying. Most of us have walked through a crowd of teens and have been asked for a cigarette! It is the believability of the book that makes it so frightening. You read and you pray that it never happens to you or your loved ones. This story follows so many reports we see and read about where youths terrorise neighbourhoods for fun.

Hell, Texas
Hell, Texas

5.0 out of 5 stars Graphic and Terrifying, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Hell, Texas (Kindle Edition)
Wow, this one is full of sinister, twisted characters. I read this before taking a road trip around USA and it scared the life out of me. How would you know whether to trust the sheriff that pulls you over in the middle of nowhere? Extremely graphic and terrifying.

Creekers
Creekers

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved It!, 8 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Creekers (Kindle Edition)
I loved it. Inbreds and a small town sheriff. This is a different concept to a 'wrong turn' type of scenario. I could not put this one down. It would make a good horror film. Twists and turns throughout. I just love a psycho and I love a community of inbreds. This one does not disappoint.

The Disciple (DI Brook Series Book 2)
The Disciple (DI Brook Series Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely loved it!, 22 July 2014
Absolutely loved it. Could not put it down. At first it took some time to get to grips with the storylines different time lines but once I did wow. Twists, turns and surprises this one has them all. I wanted to find out the ending but equally did not want the book to finish. Highly recommend and will be looking out for more by this author.

Evil Lurking Within
Evil Lurking Within

4.0 out of 5 stars Despite the mistakes a great story!, 15 July 2014
I have given this a four for the terrific characters, storyline and the twist at the end. I love how this writer seems to draw you into the characters and plot with such ease. I always seem to like the bad guy...perhaps the hints of humour and simplicity of them help. However I cant write this without pointing out the numerous mistakes which spoil the flow and enjoyment of the book. If I didn't like it so much I would have given a lower rating due to this.

The 8th: A Tale of Horror and Revenge
The 8th: A Tale of Horror and Revenge

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great read!, 11 July 2014
Another great read from Matt Shaw. This one is about a young boy who takes out his revenge on his bullies. The acts of revenge are very disturbing and shocking. However the writing and storyline are superb. Again with many of Matt Shaw's book I didn't see the twist at the end until it hit me between the eyes.

The Last Stop
The Last Stop

4.0 out of 5 stars Tales of the Unexpected Feel, 11 July 2014
This review is from: The Last Stop (Kindle Edition)
Two strangers fall asleep on a train and wake up where?...This book had a feeling of Tales of the Unexpected to me. Kept me guessing all the way through. Loved the characters. Without giving the plot away I liked the way the character at the end re-evaluated their life and their plans. However I was a little disappointed at the explanation of the cause of the strange events leading up to the ending. You will have to read to see what I mean.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7