Profile for emma baier > Reviews

Page: 1 | 2
Mercers Furniture Corona 3-Door 3-Drawer Sideboard, Wood, Antique Pine, Large
Mercers Furniture Corona 3-Door 3-Drawer Sideboard, Wood, Antique Pine, Large
Offered by mercersfurniture

3.0 out of 5 stars Ordered for my husband to keep his fishtank on and ..., 21 May 2016
Ordered for my husband to keep his fishtank on and pump/filter thingy inside.When it came two of the drawer fronts were damaged but as only the fronts were needed we didn't bother getting in touch over this so I don't know if this would have been rectified without a fuss.Looks okay and serves its purpose.

Yogi Special Edition Aqua Flower Hair Straightener with Summer Bag and Comb
Yogi Special Edition Aqua Flower Hair Straightener with Summer Bag and Comb
Offered by UK Surplus Central Ltd - Dispatched Same Day If Order Received By 14:00

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to believe such cheap straighteners are so good. I've had these for about 2 years, 21 May 2016
Hard to believe such cheap straighteners are so good.I've had these for about 2 years,use about 1or 2 times a week,and they don't ruin my hair.

Blue Polkadot 3 Star Iron-On
Blue Polkadot 3 Star Iron-On
Offered by CrystalsRus

1.0 out of 5 stars poor quality to begin with and wouldn't even stay on, 21 May 2016
absolute rubbish.poor quality to begin with and wouldn't even stay on.

CVlife Plants VS Zombies Plush Toy Doll Pea shooter 30cm
CVlife Plants VS Zombies Plush Toy Doll Pea shooter 30cm

5.0 out of 5 stars great for plants vs zombies fans, 21 May 2016
Bigger than I expected and quite decent quality, especially for the price.While it is quite sturdy the neck now droops but it has had a hammering from my six year old plants vs zombies obsessive.Would recommend.

Kids Childrens Large Storage Seat Stool Toy Books Clothes Box Chest Train Fire Engine Pink Bus or Safari Animals (Train)

3.0 out of 5 stars the wrong design arrived but my kids had already seen ..., 12 July 2014
the wrong design arrived but my kids had already seen it so I had to keep it. the lid lasted a week.oh well,back to ikea

Hello Kitty Universal Beanie Protective Case Cover for 7-10 Inch Tablets Compatible with iPad 2/3/4/Air/Mini, Google Nexus 7/10, Samsung Galaxy Tab 2/3/4, Kindle Fire HD/HDX and Tesco Hudl 2 - Pink

4.0 out of 5 stars great protection and comfortable to use, 12 July 2014
i purchased this to hold an arnova 10 inch tablet.i have only taken a star off as it is a little tight putting the tablet in and I have to take it out to charge it.otherwise it's fabulous for my four year old. a great buy.

Tobar Twist and Lock Blocks
Tobar Twist and Lock Blocks
Offered by GreatDeals4you

3.0 out of 5 stars smaller than i expected, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Tobar Twist and Lock Blocks (Toy)
I bought this for my three year old son who has autism after reading the reviews.he doesn't bother with it but I sometimes have a fiddle with it finding it quite relaxing.it was smaller than I expected and looks quite fragile but has lasted fine.worth buying for the price.

Nokia C2-05 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Pink
Nokia C2-05 Sim Free Mobile Phone - Pink

5.0 out of 5 stars reccomended, 21 April 2014
I trawled so many mobile phone shops for a slider phoned without a touch screen with no success. very bright pink colour.really easy to use and was unlocked so I could choose my own network.reasonable price.

Nursery Tales: Six favourites read by Victoria Wood
Nursery Tales: Six favourites read by Victoria Wood
by Jonathan Langley
Edition: Audio CD

3.0 out of 5 stars car cd for kids, 21 April 2014
good to play in the car to keep the kids calm,could do without the annoying intro though.well known story,reasonable price,does the trick

Green Dinosaur Childrens Kids 16 Piece Wooden Tray Puzzle Jigsaw Toy
Green Dinosaur Childrens Kids 16 Piece Wooden Tray Puzzle Jigsaw Toy

3.0 out of 5 stars very small, 21 April 2014
not bad for the price but my two and three year old don't bother with it,too small and fiddly for them.older children may prefer something bigger with more pieces.

Page: 1 | 2