Profile for Zed > Reviews

Content by Zed

Zed

Stylish Metal Aluminium Back Case Cover Bumper for iPhone 4S / 4 and Screen Protector with Microfiber Cloth (Silver)
Offered by Gadgets 'N' Bits Ltd.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish Product, 22 April 2013
It was cheap so I figured that it wouldn't matter if it wasn't too good. It looks very "plasticky" and was already scratched and bent when it arrived. It fits snugly but that's about all I can say for it. Also, it provides absolutely no protection whatsoever for the front glass.

Personally, I think I am going to throw it into the bin.

Memwah Micro SD Card Reader - Fast USB 2.0 Adapter for MicroSD cards up to 64Gb
Memwah Micro SD Card Reader - Fast USB 2.0 Adapter for MicroSD cards up to 64Gb
Offered by KING OF FLASH

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 12 April 2013
This USB micro card reader is sturdy, feels well built and does the job very well. I use it to transfer files between a Humax box and my Mac and it is constantly being pushed in and pulled out of USB ports. It feels very solid and has never caused a problem.

Nice product

GENUINE LEATHER SWIVEL HOLSTER BELT CLIP POUCH CASE COVER FOR APPLE IPHONE 3G 3GS 4 4S
Offered by Digitaljims

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 12 April 2013
I bought this product because of previous good reviews and because the picture did not show the case as looking cheap and nasty. I was very pleased when it arrived. The leather and manufacture is of very good quality. It feels good in the hand and the belt clip feels very strong and sturdy. I have a rubber bumper on my phone for protection and this case takes the phone including the additional bumper. With the bumper I have to tuck the flap in instead of using the magnetic closure but I can cope with that. All in all, I would happily recommend this case.

SanDisk 64GB Mobile Ultra MicroSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 30MB/s Memory Card with SD Adapter (NEW VERSION) - Retail Packaging with Komputerbay SDXC USB Reader

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Nov. 2012
I was a bit nervous about getting this product. 64Gb micro disks are not yet common and I had not dealt with this company before. However, I was agreeably surprised by both. The service was excellent (I ended up ordering another one!) and the product itself was great.

The idea of carrying around all my data in something smaller than a stamp really appealed to me. Would highly recommend both this product and the dealer.

AVEDA BRILLIANT DAMAGE CONTROL (250ml) [Personal Care]
AVEDA BRILLIANT DAMAGE CONTROL (250ml) [Personal Care]
Offered by Hairstyler shop

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 27 Oct. 2012
I have very curly hair which I have straightened. I needed something to protect the hair while it was being blow dried and flat-ironed and this was recommended to me. I must say that it does the job perfectly. No signs of damage even though it is subjected to a lot of heat.

REEBOK Easytone Reexperience Ladies Shoes (Black/Dark Silver), Black/Dark Silver, UK7.5
Offered by Takemore

5.0 out of 5 stars Just Great, 26 Oct. 2012
These shoes are a must. They are so comfortable and don't look bulky or naff as do a lot of trainer type shoes. I am not sure whether they will do well in very cold weather since the mesh does allow air to enter so your feet can breathe. Other than that, very happy with them.

Dark & Lovely Relaxer Kit Super (Haarbehandlungen)
Dark & Lovely Relaxer Kit Super (Haarbehandlungen)
Offered by Adams Beauty

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 18 Oct. 2012
I have very curly hair and gave up in desperation years ago about finding a product that would help me with it. This was recommended to me by a friend and I have just tried it. It is superb and I now have wonderfully soft, straight hair!

The seller was also very quick in delivering the product.

Cool Bananas ShockProof 11.6 inch Pouch for MacBook Air - Midnight
Cool Bananas ShockProof 11.6 inch Pouch for MacBook Air - Midnight

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 12 Oct. 2011
I bought my first Macbook Air and wanted a light but protective sleeve to use whilst travelling. I found this product and comparing it to the other available sleeves thought it seemed the best. It is amazing. Really light, easy to slip the Macbook in and out, not much bigger than the Macbook itself but the best thing is that it is nearly impossible to actually get to the Macbook when it is in the sleeve. The protective sleeve just seems to absorb all pressure. I am really happy with the sleeve and have recommended the equivalent for my friend who wants something similar for his Acer.

Good product and good service!