Profile for Smeags > Reviews

Content by Smeags

Smeags

Canon Remote Switch RS-60 E3
Canon Remote Switch RS-60 E3

5.0 out of 5 stars ... would have no problems with it and I wasn't disappointed. It works perfectly and I am looking forward ..., 3 May 2015
Bought the original Canon remote instead of a cheaper copy for my Canon 700D as I wanted peace of mind that I would have no problems with it and I wasn't disappointed. It works perfectly and I am looking forward to using it on a photography holiday in a few weeks time. Delivery was before the date given and was within 4 days.

Neewer IR Wireless Remote Control RC-6 Replacement for Canon EOS 350D 400D 450D 500D 500D Rebel XT XTi XSi T1i and T2i Digital SLR DSLR Cameras
Offered by Global_omouk

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap copy but does not work., 3 May 2015
Bought this for my Canon 700D which the instruction manual says is compatible with the RC-6 Remote Control. It arrived promptly but when I came to use for the first time it did not work. Changed the battery but still does not work. Sending it back and am going to buy an original Canon RC-6 for £5.00 more.

Citizen Quartz Gents' 200 Metre Diver Watch
Citizen Quartz Gents' 200 Metre Diver Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Was exactly what I wanted., 17 Nov. 2011
I bought this watch for my first diving trip after reading other reviews and it hasn't dissapointed. It arrived within 2 days on a free delivery. I used it for 2 weeks swimming and 3 days diving down to 18 metres and had no problems so I would say it is very good value for money. I haven't had it long enough to see how accurate the time keeping is.