Profile for Brian > Reviews

WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue
WD 1TB 3.5 inch Internal Hard Drive - Caviar Blue
Offered by shopherellc

5.0 out of 5 stars Great hard drive for good price, 28 Mar. 2015
Works great compared to my old hard drive, seems really fast and can't hear a thing.
Would definitely buy again if needed a new hard drive.
On Windows 8.1 after installing had to go to disk management then create a simple volume for it to show up

Kingston Technology ValueRAM 4 GB 1600MHz CL11 DDR3 Memory Module - KVR16N11S8/4

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 18 Mar. 2015
Great product and works well with my other 4gb ram in dual mode

Zalman CNPS5X Performa CPU Fan for 1155/1156/775/AM2/AM2+/AM3/940/939/754 Sockets

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic heatsink cooler for a great low price, 18 Mar. 2015
After buying an AMD x4 860k new processor I was worried about the temperature as it was very high, it was almost 73 degrees on full load while playing games and not even overclocking. The stock heatsink that came with the processor really wasn't very good at keeping it at a good temperature.
After receiving this cpu cooler the temperature while gaming went down to 57 degrees on full performance windows 8.1 power option while on full load while gaming which is a great improvement, after doing a stability test on AMD Overdrive and checking the thermal margin while on 100% full load it was at 31 degrees temperature compared to 7 degrees temperature which it was with the stock heatsink.
For the money this is a great product, small and does the job well and really couldn't be happier.
It is a bit fiddly to put on an AMD motherboard as you have to unscrew the two screws at either side before you can attach the cooler while trying not to spread the included thermal paste too thinly but once it's on and the screws are tightened it really does feel secure.
After looking at other coolers I chose this one because of where the holes are situated on either side as when fixed if you have another fan at the back of your case like I have you can have the fan blowing into the back of this cooler while the cooler blows air out the other side making a better airflow in the case.
It's a very small and compact cooler, not too tall and doesn't get in the way of my ram which other bigger coolers there would have been a problem with fitting it into my case.
I'm very pleased with this product and would buy it again without question and I would like to add that it is very quiet when on full load.

Derwent Academy Colouring Pencils Tin (Set of 24)
Derwent Academy Colouring Pencils Tin (Set of 24)
Offered by Crafty Arts

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for colour blind artists, 24 Jan. 2015
I bought these because I'm colour blind and it has the names of the colours on them which is really helpful to me, there aren't many colouring pencils that have this so for that I'm giving five stars

Sapphire PCI Express R7 260X 1GB Graphics Card (OC GDDR5, HDMI, DVI, DP, 2S)
Sapphire PCI Express R7 260X 1GB Graphics Card (OC GDDR5, HDMI, DVI, DP, 2S)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great budget graphics card, 24 Jan. 2015
After having this card for a while I thought I'd come back and write another review
If you're going to get this card then do yourself a favour and make sure you have at least 8 gigs of onboard memory and windows 8.1, yes I hated windows 8.1 and love Windows 7 but to be honest it's not that bad and actually easy to get used to
Windows 8.1 will give you less jerkiness and less tearing in games and the extra gigs will more than help.
I had with this card 4 gigs of memory and windows 7 and even playing a game like Resident Evil 6 I was struggling getting 30 fps but now I'm getting about 100 to 120 fps for cut scenes and 80 to 90 fps for in game.
This graphics card is excellent for the price if you use the right settings, from the taskbar right click on catayst control for some extra options that aren't mentioned for a quick and easy screen resolution and change to high performance
When I first got this card I really wasn't pleased at the speed of it but the directx 11.1 that is mainly adapted for windows 8.1 really does make a great difference plus the extra gigs keeps everything going at high speed without any lagging
I'm very pleased with this card and brilliant for the price

Btw the card is very very quiet so don't worry about any sound plus when you get the card make sure to update the catalyst control and drivers package from Sapphire's website as the newest one has a lot more settings

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good purchase, 27 Sept. 2014
The picture seems great and have no problems

2x RCA Phono Female to 1x 3.5mm Male Jack Audio Adapter
2x RCA Phono Female to 1x 3.5mm Male Jack Audio Adapter
Offered by LTZmart

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 27 Sept. 2014
This is better than other reviews stated that I read, works well and mine has the red and white inputs

PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU
PLa Playstation 3 Headset - EU

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 27 Sept. 2014
Just what I needed, they're not as flimsy as some reviews had suggested and the mic is well made and can hear myself fine through them with no problems, had to change the settings in accessory to use them properly though.
The sound is really good and has a nice bass to them and it's loud enough for me.
They're good value for the price and more than I was expecting

Zehui TPU Silicone Extended Battery Back Cover Case For SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 SIII i9300

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good case for extended battery, cheap and cheerful, 8 Sept. 2014
Fits nicely on my galaxy s3 and it feels comfortable to hold.

Anker 4400mAh Extended Battery with Dark Blue Cover for Samsung Galaxy S3 S III, GT-I9300, fits EB-L1G6LLU, with NFC/Google Wallet Compatibility [18-Month Warranty]
Offered by AnkerDirect

5.0 out of 5 stars Great battery, 8 Sept. 2014
Great battery, makes my galaxy s3 last longer.
Had no problems with it so far

Page: 1 | 2 | 3