Profile for sagetone > Reviews

Content by sagetone

sagetone

Prestige Cartridge Compatible CE278A Laser Toner Cartridge Replacement for HP LaserJet and LaserJet Pro Printers - Black (Pack of 2)

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 26 Oct. 2014
cannot get a good reproduction of a scanned file?

The G.I. Diet: The Easy, Healthy Way to Permanent Weight Loss
The G.I. Diet: The Easy, Healthy Way to Permanent Weight Loss
by Rick Gallop

5.0 out of 5 stars Weight loss fanatic?, 23 July 2011
I have not tried them all, but after getting this one, I have stayed with it. Most succesful in the long run, as you
do not put it on again!!!

Star Office 8 (PC/Linux)
Star Office 8 (PC/Linux)

4.0 out of 5 stars Open Software try-out., 23 July 2011
This review is from: Star Office 8 (PC/Linux) (CD-ROM)
I has heard about the open software idea, but wanted to try things out with a proven product first. Open Office software is a little better than Star, so that is now what I have installed.

Optoma GT3000 2300 Lumen Projector - inc. Speakers & Backpack
Optoma GT3000 2300 Lumen Projector - inc. Speakers & Backpack

4.0 out of 5 stars Some projection, 23 July 2011
Does what it says on the tin, but it does not say how noisy it is on the tin. Shame!!!

Toshiba 32RV753B 32-inch Widescreen Full HD 1080p Digital LCD TV with Freeview HD

4.0 out of 5 stars Decisions don't come easy, 23 July 2011
Going digital has caused every manufacturer to raise its marketing efforts to get everyone who has not yet purchased
their digital TV, to look at their brand first, and then purchase what they market as the best choice. In our sensible moments we understand the marketing techniques, but can be taken in by the clever ones. Patience and determination to look properly at the market, look closely at the product, read all the small print, find out the differences between LED etc, find ut which is the best choice for my room, my budget, my ongoing cost, best buy advice etc etc. BUT IN THE END, the choice is made by me. I now believe I made the right choice, not only of product, but of the supplier.