Profile for I. Morris > Reviews

Content by I. Morris

I. Morris "Irene" (Shropshire)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
eimo-Electronics 10-IN-1 STYLUS PENS PACK - iphone/ipad/tablet/SAMSUNG GALAXY BEAM i8520 - Green / White / Pink / Silver / Baby Blue / Black / Gold / Purple / Red / Blue - VALUE PACK-Original by eimo
Offered by Cut Price Accessories

5.0 out of 5 stars 50 for 2 but immaterial of their weight you can just as easily lose the expensive ones, 6 Nov 2014
Fast delivery and can be used equally well on phone, Galaxy, ipad etc. They may be lightweight but they work and all three of my family have given them the thumbs up. They may not be as 'heavy' as those in shops that cost £3.50 for 2 but immaterial of their weight you can just as easily lose the expensive ones. At this price I don't mind if they disappear into a black hole lol.

Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers
Logitech Z120 Stereo Speakers

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct 2014
compact in size but not in sound - good value and quick delivery

Braun CCR3 Clean & Renew Refill Cartridges - Pack of 3
Braun CCR3 Clean & Renew Refill Cartridges - Pack of 3
Offered by Activecare Online

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 22 Oct 2014
FGood price and speedy delivery

100% BRUSHED COTTON FLANNELETTE RETRO NORDIC ALPINE SNOWFLAKE THERMAL BEDDING
100% BRUSHED COTTON FLANNELETTE RETRO NORDIC ALPINE SNOWFLAKE THERMAL BEDDING
Offered by The Bedding Den

5.0 out of 5 stars Second purchase, 14 Feb 2014
I bought the same one in cotton last year. We both like the design and it washs well. It is great that the same design is now available in brushed cotton for winter use. As we have a super king size there is a very limited selection in the local stores and none are as reasonably priced. This is good quality and value for money.

1 x G9 40 Watt Halogen Capsule Bulb 240 Volt Clear
1 x G9 40 Watt Halogen Capsule Bulb 240 Volt Clear
Offered by Strictly Lamps

4.0 out of 5 stars Half the price, 14 Feb 2014
The only reason I have given this four stars is that I don't know yet if it will last as long as the one I bought locally at double the price. Even if it doesn't I can still buy two of these for the price of one in the local store.

Genuine HQ 300w R7 Halogen Strip Light - Pack Of 3
Genuine HQ 300w R7 Halogen Strip Light - Pack Of 3
Offered by Strictly Lamps

4.0 out of 5 stars A third of the price of local shops, 14 Feb 2014
A pack of two of these in our local multi chain store for DIY cost over £5 and needed replacing every 4/5 months. The uplighter is in use every day. These came individually boxed well within the estimated delivery time and give the same strength of light as the much more expensive ones. I gave four stars because I do not know if they well last the same length of time as the more expensive ones but even if they don't I can buy 6 of these for the price of 2 locally. That has to be a good deal.

Pack of 2 Single Bed Size Fitted Sheets - NAVY BLUE
Pack of 2 Single Bed Size Fitted Sheets - NAVY BLUE
Offered by 4Seasons Direct

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 14 Feb 2014
Had difficulty getting the colour I wanted locally. These are good quality cotton, reasonably priced and came two days after ordering. I have not given them five star as I have not yet washed them but I have no reason to suppose they will not wash well.

Mother And Child Floor Lamp With A Satin Chrome Finish
Mother And Child Floor Lamp With A Satin Chrome Finish
Offered by guernsey lighthouse ltd

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 14 Feb 2014
I bought this to replace one from a well known chain which cost around £40 just over two years ago. The uplighter didn't come on and at the price there was no point of even thinking of repair. I chose this one because it was the same combination and as we are both readers we don't always need the whole room lit up. The fact that it has dimmer switches on both is great. At the top setting for the uplighter the room is fully bright in all corners and when reading (or sewing) we can both adjust on a wide range for the smaller lamp. It was delivered within two days of ordering. It is well finished, easy to assemble and great value. Would recommend it to other buyers.

UltimateAddons 2 metre extra long Sync and Charge USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Offered by UltimateAddons-UK

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 27 Dec 2013
My husband is a wheelchair user so the tablet is used most of the day. Unfortunately on his bad days when it needed charging he then had to wait while it sat on the bedsit cabinet as the one provided with the tablet was less than a metre long. This one means I can plug it in and it reachs to the bed with room to spare hence giving him the independence to charge it when needed. Small thing but makes a big difference to him. Came next day in a padded envelope so speedy service.

Sanctuary - Season 4 [DVD]
Sanctuary - Season 4 [DVD]
Dvd ~ Amanda Tapping

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: Sanctuary - Season 4 [DVD] (DVD)
Purchased together with Season 3 as a birthday present for my son. Had difficulty finding both in my local shops which was just as well since the prices were a lot lower on Amazon.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5